Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sad news

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Sincere sympathy to you & your children in this dificult time.

Bluebirds united.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:37 pm

From a QPR fan I'm very sorry for your loss.

You sound like a good man the way you describe your wife, your daughters will need you now more than they ever have before mate.

Stay strong brother & cherish the great memories you have. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Sorry to hear this.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 pm

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please be strong for your daughters. Really don't know what to say but be strong. Thoughts are with you mate.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:41 pm

So sorry to hear your very sad news Splott Bluebird my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:44 pm

So sorry to hear your about your wife, stay strong, your family need you more than ever. My thoughts are with you.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Condolences to you and youre family, so sad...

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:49 pm

thoughts and prayers with you and your daughters ,be strong for each other. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Very sorry to hear your tragic news. My sincere condolences mate

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Thank you so much for you messages means so much to us at this moment

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:00 pm

So sorry to hear your bad news, my sincere condolences to you and your daughters

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Sad Sad News, Stay strong for your daughters mate and look after yourself too. :cry:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Very sorry to hear this mate

My condolences go out to you and your family at this hard time

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Splott really sorry for your loss, thoughts are with you and your girls. May your wife sleep well.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Sorry to hear, i also lost my grandad today (huge city fan) stay strong mate! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Sorry to hear this sad news,my thoughts are with you and your family.

Stay strong,and remember what your wife wanted for your girls.

Some of us do not know you and your family in person,but as fellow Bluebirds -We Care.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:54 pm

My condolences to you and your daughters. Stay strong for each other.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:09 pm

My thanks to all who have left messages

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Really sad to hear. My condolences go to you and your family at this sad time.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:32 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I posted a few weeks ago about my wife and her long and continuing battle with Multiple Sclerosis... Sadly Diana passed away on the weekend due to heart failure which was unrelated to the Multiple Sclerosis... My daughters have lost their mother who always encouraged them to live their life to the fullest with a love and warmth that I could only admire and respect. My wife was a battler and a fighter and I have lost my best friend and soul mate.

Im sorry to hear of You and Your Daughters sad loss. May I say that I admire Your strength and Character in notifying the MB of Your sad loss. it could'nt have been easy for you to do so my Friend, I know as I Myself lost my Partner almost ten years ago now and my world fell apart when She passed suddenly in my arms, It was like the end of World when Myself and to young Baby's 18months and 6months old were made homeless in the same day by the In-laws that not only helped themselves to Our belongings but excluded me from any funeral arrangements, I could go on and on about the nightmare Me and the Kids had, and I had my days when I was nee high with prams buggies baby walkers and pampers etc etc and tearfully questioned myself if I could cope with all the stress and two small baby's. Well my two small baby's are are 9 & 10 now they both love the City, and think Their my bosses and talk about me in Weslh, I have a new partner that my Girls absolutely adore and I consider myself a lucky guy. Loosing a partner gives pain that never goes away, but eventually do relent. Never thought id ever write this let alone MB it, I'll put it down to Your Courage to do so. God Bless

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:I posted a few weeks ago about my wife and her long and continuing battle with Multiple Sclerosis... Sadly Diana passed away on the weekend due to heart failure which was unrelated to the Multiple Sclerosis... My daughters have lost their mother who always encouraged them to live their life to the fullest with a love and warmth that I could only admire and respect. My wife was a battler and a fighter and I have lost my best friend and soul mate.

da\

Im sorry to hear of You and Your Daughters sad loss. May I say that I admire Your strength and Character in notifying the MB of Your sad loss. it could'nt have been easy for you to do so my Friend, I know as I Myself lost my Partner almost ten years ago now and my world fell apart when She passed suddenly in my arms, It was like the end of World when Myself and to young Baby's 18months and 6months old were made homeless in the same day by the In-laws that not only helped themselves to Our belongings but excluded me from any funeral arrangements, I could go on and on about the nightmare Me and the Kids had, and I had my days when I was nee high with prams buggies baby walkers and pampers etc etc and tearfully questioned myself if I could cope with all the stress and two small baby's. Well my two small baby's are are 9 & 10 now they both love the City, and think Their my bosses and talk about me in Weslh, I have a new partner that my Girls absolutely adore and I consider myself a lucky guy. Loosing a partner gives pain that never goes away, but eventually do relent. Never thought id ever write this let alone MB it, I'll put it down to Your Courage to do so. God Bless

What a wonderful and hopefull post to give someone who has lost a loved one, this post will give great comfort to splottbluebrd48 ,a truely inspired and thoughtful message...

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Sorry to hear that. I lost my wife 6 years ago when my daughter was 11. She's now 17 and I'm really proud of the young lady she's become. Passed her driving test on Monday and she's been accepted for university. Your kids will keep you strong. I still think about my wife every day but it does get easier as the years pass.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 am

So sorry to hear mate,can't imagine wot your goin through,puts all this football stuff into perspective...some of us don't know how lucky we are,thoughts r with u and ur family mate

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:24 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: RIP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:53 am

So sorry to hear this Chief. Good luck in the future for you and your Girls and us on this message board are always here when you are ready mate join us for a drink. I have showed my Wife this thread who herself suffers from MS and is having a rough time of it, And it did move her. So from my Wife and me rest in peace Diana :(

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 am

Please accept my deepest condolences.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:58 am

My deepest sympathies, very sad. :(

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:22 am

Such sad news mate losing someone so close to you.

My thoughts are with you and your daughters.

RIP Diana.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Once again puts Football into perspective, Family and loved ones always come first very sorry to hear your sad news my deepest condolences to you and your daughters.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:18 pm

My heart sank when I just read that. I'm so sorry for you and your daughters mate.

All the best. Puts everything into perspective.