Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sad news

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:56 pm

I posted a few weeks ago about my wife and her long and continuing battle with Multiple Sclerosis... Sadly Diana passed away on the weekend due to heart failure which was unrelated to the Multiple Sclerosis... My daughters have lost their mother who always encouraged them to live their life to the fullest with a love and warmth that I could only admire and respect. My wife was a battler and a fighter and I have lost my best friend and soul mate.

Re: Sad news

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 pm

So sorry to hear this. Such sad news.

My thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 pm

So sorry to here this, i realy feel for you.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I posted a few weeks ago about my wife and her long and continuing battle with Multiple Sclerosis... Sadly Diana passed away on the weekend due to heart failure which was unrelated to the Multiple Sclerosis... My daughters have lost their mother who always encouraged them to live their life to the fullest with a love and warmth that I could only admire and respect. My wife was a battler and a fighter and I have lost my best friend and soul mate.

RIP

Really sad to hear your awful news. Be strong for your girls.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:01 pm

our condolances go out to yourself and your family

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 pm

very sad news
My thoughts are with you and your family

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 pm

sorry to hear that :( thoughts are with you and you girls

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:06 pm

I Really am so Sorry to hear and My thoughts are with you and your Daughters.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Very sad news fella.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 pm

What can I say, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:14 pm

very sorry to hear that! ... stay strong butty!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:17 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I posted a few weeks ago about my wife and her long and continuing battle with Multiple Sclerosis... Sadly Diana passed away on the weekend due to heart failure which was unrelated to the Multiple Sclerosis... My daughters have lost their mother who always encouraged them to live their life to the fullest with a love and warmth that I could only admire and respect. My wife was a battler and a fighter and I have lost my best friend and soul mate.

Splott I am so sorry to hear that, my heart-felt condolences to you and your family.

Rest in peace Diana

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 pm

My sincere condolences go to you and your daughters, puts things into perspective.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Sorry to hear mate, stay strong :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Many many thanks for you heartfelt messages

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 pm

It puts everything into perspective mate - I wish you and your family all the very best at what must be a very difficult time for you.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm so so sorry to hear that Splottbluebird. Thoughts are with you and your family

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

My worst nightmare and can't imagine how you and your daughters are feeling at the moment.

Obviously your wife had alot of strength and hopefully her strength will live on in yourselves and things will get better.

Thinking of you and your daughters mate. ;)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 pm

so so sorry for your loss try and stay strong for yourself and your girls
RIP DIANA

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:37 pm

so so sorry for your loss try and stay strong for yourself and your girls
RIP DIANA

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:44 pm

My youngest daughter read the messages left by everyone and she said Dad I thought you football fans were thugs Smiles...Again many thank s for all your kind messages

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:52 pm

my thoughts and condolences for you and your family at this sad time, try and keep your chin up,and stay strong fellow bluebird

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm

I'm also a bluebird from splott

so sorry about the news,
thoughts are with you and your family,
stay strong and make it your goal to be the man she would of wanted

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:00 pm

sorry to hear this news. puts things into perspective. try and stay strong for your daughters. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:08 pm

sorry for your loss. my thoughts go out to you and your family.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:08 pm

So sorry to hear that , take care and keep strong with your daughters and family and through time the pain will ease , but the memories will stay forever of your wife and everything that she achieved.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:13 pm

So sorry to read the sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Im saddened to hear of your troubles and my thoughts are with you and your family, be strong fellow Bluebird.

R.I.P Diana

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Very sorry to hear this mate

My condolences go out to you and your family at this hard time

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Terrible news, Thoughts with your family.

Stay strong for the girls mate !