Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Twitter-any1 else think its crap

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:53 pm

I signed up a few weeks ago and think it is crap. What does everyone else think?

Re: Twitter-any1 else think its crap

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Never bothered with it tbh mate....i don't think it's up to much from wot i've seen

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:14 pm

yep I do mate

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Me....probably because I dont understand it though?! Registered ages ago but prefer FB :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:05 pm

i am on there as my forum name, not that fussed about it

but follow me if you dare :D

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am on there as my forum name, not that fussed about it

but follow me if you dare :D

Just done it. I'll probably live to regret it.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I signed up a few weeks ago and think it is crap. What does everyone else think?

your right, its f*cking crap.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm

No interest in Twitter or facebook this messageboard is enough for me. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:52 pm

I'm on facebook, but not on twitter, and to be honest I think the whole social networking thing is a bit odd!! A few of my "mates" spend more time in their virtual world than the real world! i.e. they'd rather poke someone on facebook, than poke them where the sun don't shine!

I find facebook good for tracing old pals and sharing photos, but that's it.......twitter I just don't understand

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 am

I regsitered for Twitter about 2 years ago, never got it and stopped, tried again about a year ago and didnt get it.....tried again recently and love it....much prefer it to facebook now. You just have to build up a good group of "followers" and its good.

@Coakley85 BTW lol

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:50 am

What he said ^ Get your followers up and it's great - if you like to follow famous people and celebrities then it's good.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:20 am

I think you need to give it another go, when i first signed up i "didn't get it", but now i use it more than FB.

The best thing about it is you can use it in different ways. For example i rarely tweet but use it to follow football journalists, bands, comedians etc

I like the way that any news is pretty much reported on there first, by checking every hour or two you have a steady stream of updates, whether it be football news/rumours, band announcing tours or new songs, watching funny videos etc. The key is to follow a number of people/things you're interested in and you will soon start enjoying it.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:10 pm

its shite

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:44 pm

My highlight has to be getting two tweets from Darren Purse :ayatollah: :ayatollah: