Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Krakow, my trip report "

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Apologies for not writing this sooner but I swear I am still recovering from this trip, to say it was a heavy one would be an understatement.

First off we had a few beers on Thursday night and caught the bus to Bristol Airport at 2:30 Friday morning. Had a couple of hours sleep to sober up and some breakfast and a couple of pints in the morning. Flight showed up on the screen as being delayed for two hours, but 20mins later showed up as normal. For most of us this was not a problem but 4 people from our group wondered off and by the time they had reached the gate were told it was closed and they would not be allowed to board the flight. Luckily this situation quickly got resolved and all was ok.

Flight was a rowdy one as some valley boys were making a racket, they were told off for disrupting the safety demonstration and I thought gave one of the stewardess’s a really hard time, how she kept her cool is a credit to her.

Landed at Krakow and got a train to the city centre. The first thing to greet me was a tall blonde girl in a short skirt and tight top, she turned out to be the ticket conductor. Wow I thought, if this is what the girls are like I am in for a great time. This proved to be just the start of it.

Got to the hotel and started drinking around 1sh, we all got absolutely wasted the first night and it’s still a blur. Don’t know how we got back to the hotel or anything, all I know is we thought one of my mates was dead as he was lying in bed in a puddle of sick and we couldn’t wake him up.

Next day we hit the Irish bar to watch Man Utd vs Bolton and then Wales vs France. Got chatting to two real beauties who were studying to be doctors in Krakow university. Really hit it off with one of them and wasn’t long before we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Drinks flowed and we must have been talking for a good 4 hours when she then said she wanted to marry me and come home to Britain with me. Now at this point I was very drunk and kept on saying “yea no problem”. I tell you what, thank feck we were not in Vegas and there were no 24hour churches around as I swear I would be a married man by now :lol:

Asked them to show us where the best nightclubs were in Krakow and they took us to a place on the outskirts of the city, around 30 min taxi ride. Turned up at this huge abandoned warehouse and thought “Feck where have they brought us now”. Walked in and there were four floors of huge dance floors, the place had around 4,000 people easy just dancing. The girls are out of this world, everywhere I looked there were stunners just dancing with me and touching me up, heaven :D

At this point I have to apologise if I rung anyone or send text messages as my stupid phone decided to text and ring so many people in my pocket as I was jumping around without me knowing until the next day :evil:

Got back to the hotel around 5ish and I will leave it at that ;)

Went out on Sunday to watch Liverpool vs Sunderland in the Irish bar, said we were going to take it easy until we got chatting to the barmaid and she totally stitched us up with shots. Got paraletic and can’t remember how I managed to get back to the hotel.

Monday morning came and it was time to go home, in around 4 days I had around 4-5 hours sleep and I was still feeling drunk as we made our way to the airport. Flight was uneventful and we made it back to Bristol around 12 ish. On our way back home we decided to stop off in the Toby Carvery for food at Cardiff Gate. Well the smell of food nearly made some of us throw up so we decided to sit outside and get fresh air. Then I really began to think I was totally out of it as who did I see but Claire :shock:

Sorry for not saying much Claire but I was on a different planet, was in no mood to chat. Got back home and dived into bed. My stomach two days on feels dodgy, no beer for a while for me.

To summarise it up it was just a mad few days of drinking, a good trip but next time I want to see more of the local sights, bit disappointed we didn’t do that but the lad’s I was with just wanted to drink.

I would recommend Krakow as a trip, especially if you are single as the girls there are something else, really is full of stunning women.

Sorry it’s a long report, I tried to keep it as brief as I could.

Re: " Krakow, my trip report "

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm doing there in Sept for my stag do,can't wait,sounds good.we staying on the market square.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 pm

ngriffiths wrote:I'm doing there in Sept for my stag do,can't wait,sounds good.we staying on the market square.

We were in the other square by the central train station. Best advice I can give you is head outside the city centre, my pints were costing me £1.20 and they were 6%. Double vodka's and red bull were costing me around £1.40 and they sure do like topping them up with vodka.

You will have a cracking trip fella :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

And people wonder why I married a Polish girl he he h e :ayatollah: I must admit there are stunners everywhere there !!! First time I flew over with the missus she did say my eyes would be wandering lol

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 pm

You were looking a bit worse for wear Chris! :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Chris, you are a bit of a tart young man :shock: seriously, glad you enjoyed yourself, reminds me of my youth. :old: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Claire wrote:You were looking a bit worse for wear Chris! :lol:

:lol: Sorry about that, did you enjoy your meal?

Should have known better than to go drinking on the last day.

Spot on Cefnfforest, I used to go out with a beauty but she had to move back to Poland to finish her degree. She did warn me how good looking they are out there.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Chris, Sounded like you had a few to many, but a great trip :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Chris, Sounded like you had a few to many, but a great trip :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To be fair mate we were warned how strong the beer is in Poland, we were daft enough not to take any notice. Problem I got now is a mate has got a stag trip to Prague in July :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:01 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Chris, Sounded like you had a few to many, but a great trip :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To be fair mate we were warned how strong the beer is in Poland, we were daft enough not to take any notice. Problem I got now is a mate has got a stag trip to Prague in July :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Prague will cost you twice as much, but a great place, I had my Stag Do there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Prague will cost you twice as much, but a great place, I had my Stag Do there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will ask you for recommendations closer to the trip Annis :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:34 am

Fair play Studly sounds like you had a very drunken smashing time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: See you soon and i bet you have some more images on your phone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:16 am

Glad u had a wicked trip Chris, plenty of stunning krakowt there then :D ..my god can they get any worse ..
Look forward to seeing u and telling me some stories in more detail lol :lol: