Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHAT IS THE REASON YOU HATE THE ENGLISH?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:41 pm

I was made to grow up when I see a school full of 116 dead children at the age of 17, now I dont wish to have a battle of whit's with someone that is completly unarmed . end of !

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:44 pm

ween-nasty wrote:
ween-nasty wrote:
botw2 wrote:Don't hate england live and work here and some of my best friends are english

I find hating a whole country very small minded. I know just as many arrogant welsh, Scottish, Irish people as I do English. A persons nationality doesn't mean they are an arse hole or not

Exactly. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter but for gods sake all this bile and bitterness makes some of you sound like these nutter religous extremists.

Ps I'm going 3-0 England :D

A little picky there. I will consider myself pulled up on that one, although I don't believe many people say we're going to beat you 0-3 :shock: Nope no bragging on my part... don't give a toss either way. More worried about Crofts making it through unharmed. Putting yourself down a bit there aren't you? Don't consider yourself a proper footballing nation? I wouldn't have said that. Why don't you beat yourself with birch twigs and walk on broken pottery too.

Well to be fair compared to Wales' footballing children "Spain" no I don't suppose we are proper, neither are England. Difference is we know we are not world beaters, England on the other hand think they are, that's why it's so entertaining for us when you lose. :lol:
I don't know where you are going with broken pottery and beating yourself with twigs. I'm not in to sexual fetish stuff like that. Knock yourself out though, each to his own I say. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:51 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I was made to grow up when I see a school full of 116 dead children at the age of 17, now I dont wish to have a battle of whit's with someone that is completly unarmed . end of !

Ouch ...

Ironic that you can't spell wit properly :D

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:55 pm

ween-nasty wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I was made to grow up when I see a school full of 116 dead children at the age of 17, now I dont wish to have a battle of whit's with someone that is completly unarmed . end of !

Ouch ...

Ironic that you can't spell wit properly :D

:lol: Whits is one of our players , christ !

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Tell me Ween-Nasty, what are your feelings on your neighbours from Suffolk? Especially those in the Ipswich vicinity? :roll:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:00 pm

A little picky there. I will consider myself pulled up on that one, although I don't believe many people say we're going to beat you 0-3 :shock: Nope no bragging on my part... don't give a toss either way. More worried about Crofts making it through unharmed. Putting yourself down a bit there aren't you? Don't consider yourself a proper footballing nation? I wouldn't have said that. Why don't you beat yourself with birch twigs and walk on broken pottery too.[/quote]

Well to be fair compared to Wales' footballing children "Spain" no I don't suppose we are proper, neither are England. Difference is we know we are not world beaters, England on the other hand think they are, that's why it's so entertaining for us when you lose. :lol:
I don't know where you are going with broken pottery and beating yourself with twigs. I'm not in to sexual fetish stuff like that. Knock yourself out though, each to his own I say. :ayatollah:[/quote]

Don't even bother to see how Wales got on. If you win or lose ....nothing! Your views are so backward you ought to consider looking up Osama Bin Laden and hanging out in his cave.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Occasional Violins wrote:Tell me Ween-Nasty, what are your feelings on your neighbours from Suffolk? Especially those in the Ipswich vicinity? :roll:

I live 8 miles from Ipswich and have banter with the Binners. I've only met one Ipswich fan I've words with. I openly admit I have more respect for local team supporting Ipswich fan than a glory hunting Gunner/Man U/Liverpool fan.

Having said that Ipswich fans are scum and long may it continue.

Scum Scum Scum

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Occasional Violins wrote:Tell me Ween-Nasty, what are your feelings on your neighbours from Suffolk? Especially those in the Ipswich vicinity? :roll:

I would think his name weenie says it all !

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 pm

ween-nasty wrote:

I live 8 miles from Ipswich and have banter with the Binners. I've only met one Ipswich fan I've words with. I openly admit I have more respect for local team supporting Ipswich fan than a glory hunting Gunner/Man U/Liverpool fan.

Scum Scum Scum

But do Ipswich fans beat themselves with sticks, walk on broken pottery and take part in other sexual fetish practices?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

I dont hate them but I dont like the way they never shut up about '66

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I dont hate them but I dont like the way they never shut up about '66

Why what happen in '66? :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I dont hate them but I dont like the way they never shut up about '66

and you support Rangers

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:22 pm

ween-nasty wrote:

Scum Scum Scum

And what did the scum of Ipswich do to earn such a name calling? Annex your City? Launder charity payments made to your dead children's families? Work your menfolk to early graves and rake off the profits? Drown your valleys to provide water for Bury St Edmunds? Or are they just the nearest 'other team'?

Well in international football terms, England are the nearest other team to Wales, so as you say...SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! :roll:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 pm

This is all going a bit down hill now.

Wales 0 England 3 - George to slay the dragon

Norwich 2nd

Swansea to win play offs

Check out the star above the badge... it means we've won the World Cup

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Occasional Violins wrote:
ween-nasty wrote:

Scum Scum Scum

And what did the scum of Ipswich do to earn such a name calling? Annex your City? Launder charity payments made to your dead children's families? Work your menfolk to early graves and rake off the profits? Drown your valleys to provide water for Bury St Edmunds? Or are they just the nearest 'other team'?

Well in international football terms, England are the nearest other team to Wales, so as you say...SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! :roll:

Check who's been on google earth. Yes, actually they did... all of the above .. the bastards :D

They call us scum we call them scum... it's just banter. Only the unintelligent harbour irrational grudges as you do.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:45 pm

ween-nasty wrote:This is all going a bit down hill now.

Wales 0 England 3 - George to slay the dragon

Norwich 2nd

Swansea to win play offs

Check out the star above the badge... it means we've won the World Cup

I absolutely love this St George slaying the dragon story, it's brilliant and sums up the English.

Let me enlighten you about what really happened.....

This George feller went out one day feeling all hard and stuff and was looking for someone to pick on. He crossed the border in to Wales and looked for the smallest Welsh bloke he could find. After finding "Little Dai" he picked a fight with him. But Little Dai gave him a bloody good hiding and sent him packing back to England.
When George got back to England all bashed up he was too embarrassed to tell his mates that he got a fine kicking from a small Welsh bloke. Instead his imagination run wild and he told stories of raging battles with a huge fire breathing dragons. "But not to worry I slay the dragon so all is well" boosted George. Not only did his stupid mates believe him but English people to this day still believe him.
Let me tell you now, it wasn't a dragon, dragons don't exist, never have done. It was Little Dai who bashed up George. Sorry to tell you like this, but you know, the truth hurts like. :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:49 pm

ween-nasty wrote:Check who's been on google earth. Yes, actually they did... all of the above .. the bastards :D

They call us scum we call them scum... it's just banter. Only the unintelligent harbour irrational grudges as you do.

Or maybe it was my stints at RAF Coltishall and RAF Marham and being aware of the location of RAF Lakenheath and the fact that I recorded in Swaffham, did radio interviews in Kings Lynn and Norwich. I get about a bit. Don't JUST frequent various football chat-sites from my SWAMP. No desire to visit a Norwich City messageboard for instance whether we be twenty points behind them or 'turn up on cue as we suddenly go a few points clear of them'. When did you arrive exactly? :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:52 pm

A lot of our supporters are nob-heads who get pissed up and attack scarfers, smash shop windows, and smash moters, particularly when playing abroad. Fair enough if they want to have it with a European firm. But what many of them get up to is embarrassing.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:02 pm

See for your self what the def ears of the english did to the children of Wales , see it, read it then say you are proud to be english , I was there at the age of 17 helping, seeing mothers and fathers that was screaming crying and shouting for god, to fined there children . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXiktmNx ... re=related You still need to ask why the english are hated ?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 pm

I don't hate the English.Why should I?
I agree with the posts on here regarding the English media(especially the hacks who masquerade as journalists on the
red-top tabloids),but is that a reason to use the word 'hate'?
It seems to me that quite a few of the people on this board really should get out and about a bit more often as they may
then become a bit more mentally well-adjusted.
It's only a game of football ffs.Wales 1-0 England.(Ramsey 72) Terry sent off 70

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm

I don't hate them, I work with them in England, I've got two English son-in-laws and an English daughter-in-law, and I've also got some good English mates, I'm as passionate a Welshman as you'll ever wish to see, but I really like them. :o

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm

nobber wrote:I don't hate them, I work with them in England, I've got two English son-in-laws and an English daughter-in-law, and I've also got some good English mates, I'm as passionate a Welshman as you'll ever wish to see, but I really like them. :o

Loving your pic nobber :P

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:12 pm

nobber wrote:I don't hate them, I work with them in England, I've got two English son-in-laws and an English daughter-in-law, and I've also got some good English mates, I'm as passionate a Welshman as you'll ever wish to see, but I really like them. :o

Most of my family is English, I have no reason at all to hate them. In fact I thank the English tax payers for funding our country.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:24 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

Most of my family is English, I have no reason at all to hate them. In fact I thank the English tax payers for funding our country.

But Chris, if they do fund our country (which I disagree with you on), why do they find themselves having to do that?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:28 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

But Chris, if they do fund our country (which I disagree with you on), why do they find themselves having to do that?

For all their misgivings in the past. Wales wouldn't have a pot to piss in if it wasn't for England.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 pm

I don't hate the English at all. I support Cardiff City and Wales, and really hope that we beat them on Saturday, but I would rather lose twice to England and quqlify via the play-offs to Euro 2012 than beat them and fail to qualify. Otherwise, I don't follow England's fortunes one way or the other. Like I said, just concentrate on CCFC and Wales. Quietly pleased that we have a full England international on our books though.

Just one other point. Personally I have plenty in common with an English football fan, but nothing in common with a Welsh egg-chaser. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:I was gonna reply to a post about why i hate the english regarding that most of us dont have a valid reason to hate england...
but that prompted me to start a new post :ayatollah:

what is the reason you hate england?

the reason i hate the english, is because they hold control over most things, such as media , tv, sport and think they are entitled to liberties over wales even scotland,
they like to compare themselves to wales in sport and it makes them feel good, yet the size of our country is tiny which really shouldn't hold comparison.
*every time they win a friendly they have to broadcast it in the news papers to ridicule extent as if they have just won the fuc'kin world up!!
they think they are the best team in the world and actually believe they are going to win every major tournament.
then get beat by someone average post drawing to a shit side in the quals..

so basically Fu'ck off england , i dont think we can win.. but then again you deserve to lose on saturday
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you have said it for me mate! agree 100%. SO many English live in Wales though dont they?
Some of my best mates are english, but when it comes to sport particularly football my hatred for them is unlike any other emotion i have experienced! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 pm

i don't i love one of them she's my wife :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: