Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellamy has used CCFC............

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:59 am

troobloo wrote:i am very suspect about these alleged comments in the press.Doesn't it seem very odd why they would be released now,after all we are approaching the sharp end of the season and there is a lot riding on the outcome.I personally don't think bellamy has said half what is reported.Granted he has said something but the press has put some serious spin on it.He has been in the game too long to think he can go back to the prem and walk in to first team football he would rather be working his arse off playing for the team he has dreamed of since a boy than polishing a bench with his arse.Craig Bellamy gives 100% every game and agreed he hasn't scored many goals but f**k me he's covered some ground.I say give him a chance and if at the end of the season he goes then he goes.None of us including me are so naive to think money has nothing to do with it because it has but any player who feels they are worth money are going to ask for money and that includes scott sinclair.He's too good for swansea and will soon move on to the green pastures of green money its what the modern game has become. :ayatollah:

Of course he said it and why shouldnt he, the one thing about Bellamy is if you ask him a question then he will give you a good honest answer. Our fans are going so soft its unreal.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:26 am

Here's a question for the Bellamy knockers....

Do you think Sinclair would have scored 20 goals for CARDIFF CITY this season
under DAVE JONES....... erm...........???

The root cause of our demise is the man who picks the team, chooses the formation,
decides on tactics and professes to get the best out of players. Jones is an abject
failure.

Using that poor fellers fall from the stand as yet another excuse as to why our team failed
to do their jobs was the last straw for me.

f**k off Jones you tw*t.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 am

Oh these bloody Dave Jones knockers do you really believe what you are saying ? Of coarse you do coz you are all right f*cking Kaka Drogba Berbatov would all play shit under that fat Scouse *@"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:33 am

So everything is Dave Jones' fault??? Why don't I just realise that!? :lol: :lol:

Heaven forbid anyone who would look at other reasons, specially the blue eyed boy Bellamy. All this shit about him 'dreaming of playing for City' does my head in-he has said many times he is a Liverpool fan.

I never mentioned Scott Sinclair, that is irrelevant! Tarrabt would be a better example, you can't tell me he was a better player than Bellamy last year and he has been massive for QPR, he's been able to adjust to this level and these pitches!

Bellamy has blatantly only come back here to be with his family, fair play to him for wanting that, but please don't spout this 'boyhood dream' crap!

He is a very clever guy in some ways, he has history for forcing the hand of the club he's playing at-he did it to Citeh last summer to get his move back to his family! He has started doing it again now, looking at next season when he should be doing all he can to galvanize everyone connected with CCFC, he is our captain after all!

None of us really know what goes on within the club, not even all the 'Jones out' brigade. But I am just giving my opinion on Bellamy.

He has been nothing more than a good championship player this season(sometimes not even that), I wouldn't mind betting that he has caused all sorts of problems in the dressing room, ruining players confidence, undermining the management team-he has history of those too.

I've always thought of him as a pr!ck(anyone who's seen him out in Cardiff will say the same!), but I was chuffed to bits when he signed, naively I thought he'd almost guarantee us promotion. Ironically, he's still a pr!ck and I think he's probably done more harm than good!!

Just my opinion, there has got to be more to our problems than some on here are making out(i.e. it's all DJ's fault!) and I think Bellamy is not blameless!

Cue all the 'It's not the City legend Bellamy's fault.....it's all that fat scousers fault'. God, get real guys and open your eyes!

Rant over!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:26 am

DJ haters must be having a lie in! :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:28 am

How anyone can think Bellamy has used us for his own agendas is beyond me. The guy has given everything on the pitch and it isn;t his fault that he is way too good for half of the rest of the team to pick his runs. FFS - no wonder he is thinking about going back to Man City.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:41 am

Bluebird1962 wrote:How anyone can think Bellamy has used us for his own agendas is beyond me. The guy has given everything on the pitch and it isn;t his fault that he is way too good for half of the rest of the team to pick his runs. FFS - no wonder he is thinking about going back to Man City.

1) the only reason he's consistantly given for coming to City is to be near his family.

2) with 8 games to go in the season, he does an interview with t a national newspaper, touting himself around for next season.

2) he should look at his own performances before complaining about others in the team.

3) he hasn't looked way too good for many of our team this season(apart from Naylor!!)

Man City can have him back, not til the end of the season mind! :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:31 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:DJ haters must be having a lie in! :lol:

Some of us have better things to do than pick holes into one of our better players this season, he's our captain for fucks sake and without him we would be well and truly fucked now.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:58 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:DJ haters must be having a lie in! :lol:

Some of us have better things to do than pick holes into one of our better players this season, he's our captain for fucks sake and without him we would be well and truly fucked now.

Do you think so? I don't. It's all about opinions!

Wish he'd remembered he is our catain when he was advertising his services for next season in the paper this week. Sorry, I mean giving an interview for the Daily Mirror.

Hope he shows his undoubted footballing quality between now and the end of the season and takes us up-I will gladly eat a load of humble pie then!! :ayatollah: