Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jay twitter latest

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:18 pm

jaybothroyd Cardiff city supporters , judge the team the manager at the end of the season. These are exciting times not nervous ones Faith is everything
10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Re: jay twitter latest

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:21 pm

he`s got a point..................

but would be more exciting if we were 2nd which we should be but...keep the faith :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:22 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:25 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:jaybothroyd Cardiff city supporters , judge the team the manager at the end of the season. These are exciting times not nervous ones Faith is everything

But WE Dont keep saying our players and Fans are Nervous thats why we did not play well today, Hmm I Wonder who keeps saying it ?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:26 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:jaybothroyd Cardiff city supporters , judge the team the manager at the end of the season. These are exciting times not nervous ones Faith is everything

What a cock :o

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Your as good as your last game

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Damn my judgmental self.

I'll now purge my thoughts that Jay has reverted into lazy tw*t mode who may start to play well as he realises Prem teams won't have interest and that DJ is a nearly man with a history that proves he bottles it.

Can someone ask Jay when I can have those thoughts? Like a minute after we bottle it vs Burnley?