Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO ANYONE KNOW OF

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 am

Anyone, that does ready Mix Concrete under the arm ? Its from a Hard stand in the front of house.

Re: DO ANYONE KNOW OF

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:47 am

Just go and buy it you miserable sod :old:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Just go and buy it you miserable sod :old:

If I could work and had the money I would, But I need to have it done cos of my spine and heart problems, cos I have problems walking and with my breathing and spine. and yes I do some times feel well over my 60 years.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:11 pm

you will have to ask 1 of the drivers or the batcher of the plant, where do you live :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:13 pm

asjaber wrote:you will have to ask 1 of the drivers or the batcher of the plant, where do you live :ayatollah:

In Llanrumney

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:20 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
asjaber wrote:you will have to ask 1 of the drivers or the batcher of the plant, where do you live :ayatollah:

In Llanrumney

The docks is the closest plant, sorry mate don't know any of the drivers over there, I know a few of the drivers in Wenvoe plant think that is to far out of there way for a cash drop i will ask tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 pm

asjaber wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

In Llanrumney

The docks is the closest plant, sorry mate don't know any of the drivers over there, I know a few of the drivers in Wenvoe plant think that is to far out of there way for a cash drop i will ask tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks very much

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 pm

How many metres you after mate

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 pm

earnieblue wrote:How many metres you after mate

Im not to sure to be honest I will have to check that , sorry glad you said that. :)