Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES & THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:30 am

I hope he finds time to relax within the next 2 weeks, he deserves a break from all the pressure and come back stronger to lead us to the promised land :ayatollah:

Re: DAVE JONES & THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:33 am

RichardBluebird wrote:I hope he finds time to relax within the next 2 weeks, he deserves a break from all the pressure and come back stronger to lead us to the promised land :ayatollah:

i wouldnt bank on it! ... bet some players will look at it as a nice little holiday and get steaming drunk!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 am

RichardBluebird wrote:I hope he finds time to relax within the next 2 weeks, he deserves a break from all the pressure and come back stronger to lead us to the promised land :ayatollah:

Rich, fair play mate, you are one of the few who speak any sense on here re. DJ. He deserves and needs a break before a MASSIVE 6 weeks. Heaven forbid that he'd have some time off, him playing golf will ruin our promotion chances you know!! :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 am

Are you Dave Jones :lol:

He should be working on a plan b and studying all our rivals who we have to play.
He can relax when the seasons over either celebrating promotion or with his p45 after the bottler has failed once again.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:51 am

funny stuff why does anyone deserve a break on 800k a year whos done nothing for are club tell me some facts why he deserves a break and how does he earn his yearly income :? :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:01 am

Here they come Rich!

I heard a rumour the other day that DJ sleeps EVERY night!!!!! Can you believe it??? He should be studying tactics through the night, on his wages he shouldn't need to sleep!!!

Come on guys, get real-he's only human, everyone needs a break every now and then!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: