Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY!!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:40 am

Don't know if this has been put on already!! Can't find it anywhere on the forum!

Looks like Bellers does not plan to stay, even if we are promoted!

Any opinions!?

:ayatollah:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 16219.html

Re: BELLAMY!!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 am

We couldnt afford him anyway.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:55 am

This is another article Bellamy has given, seems he is not enjoying our style of football

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Cr ... 16211.html

Whatever happens, if we go up or stay down, and if he decides to leave, the man is a legend for coming here in the first place! I've been privileged to spend some time with him and can say he's one of the nicest footballers I've met, very honest and funny and does a huge amount for charity!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:58 am

If he goes back to any prmier league club and does the business, I'll be gutted-we definitely haven't seen the best of him this season-so far!!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 am

Jimbo27 wrote:This is another article Bellamy has given, seems he is not enjoying our style of football

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Cr ... 16211.html

Whatever happens, if we go up or stay down, and if he decides to leave, the man is a legend for coming here in the first place! I've been privileged to spend some time with him and can say he's one of the nicest footballers I've met, very honest and funny and does a huge amount for charity!

Quality read.
Whatever Bellamy decides to do next year, I for one agree with you.
Bellamy you are a legend, Bellamy you are a Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 am

so in one interview he says he will be going back to Man City and in the other he says he cants stand to be apart from his family for one night. :?

i can see him staying if we go up :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:15 am

im surprised the timing of the interviews it seems the talk of a man whos half given up,save your future plans for after the season ends man. i think this could hurt the morale of the other players and the fans aswell
i do respect craig for coming here, doing his best and never expected him to be in a cardiff city shirt next season to be honest but we need him fired up and at his best

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 am

englishbluebird wrote:im surprised the timing of the interviews it seems the talk of a man whos half given up,save your future plans for after the season ends man. i think this could hurt the morale of the other players and the fans aswell
i do respect craig for coming here, doing his best and never expected him to be in a cardiff city shirt next season to be honest but we need him fired up and at his best

good point, I agree.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:39 am

This is bellamy crying out for help, DJ needs to look at this situation quickly. This team needs to bond ASAP with only 8 games left :roll: At least bellamy is honest about things fair play. Team spirit needs to be on a high especially at this crucial part of the season the run in :!: