Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We talk about DJs arrogance and disrespect towards us

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 pm

We talk about DJs arrogance and disrespect towards us now whilst hes our manager, can you imagine what he will say to the media etc when he finally leaves (at whatever point that is) - I expect he will be a 100 times worse, especially if hes sacked!!!

Sorry its another DJ thread by the way...

Re: We talk about DJs arrogance and disrespect towards us

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 pm

He may have a point, we dont know half of what goes on. Anyway he maybe our manager next season :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm

I dont feel any disrespect from him personally, I think our fans are a little sensitive but then I have no need to be liked by our manager. and lets be honest the fans hardly show him any respect either so why should he?

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I dont feel any disrespect from him personally, I think our fans are a little sensitive but then I have no need to be liked by our manager. and lets be honest the fans hardly show him any respect either so why should he?

spot on :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:44 pm

If dj does take us up(and its a big if)hes not gonna keep us there imo :?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:44 am

2blue2handle wrote:I dont feel any disrespect from him personally, I think our fans are a little sensitive but then I have no need to be liked by our manager. and lets be honest the fans hardly show him any respect either so why should he?

The funny thing here is : if Dave Jones had shown some feelings towards the fans then he would of been a Legend and maybe he would of been forgiven for his down points. But he has shown no passion towards Cardiff City or us as supporters and he is the architect of this. Sorry when we look back in years to come those old enough will look back on Eddie May as our only true one and only love.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:25 am

have met dave jones on few occasions mainly at pre seasons and have come away feeling quite despondent with his couldnt care if i spoke or not attitude i appreciate we all have off days but any form of acknowledgement would be nice wasnt asking for a full scale conversation but a little more than a grunt when wishing him well for forthcomin season would have been tidy.re eddie may what a difference can remember having a 20 minute chat with him down cathedral road and on the morning of a matchday

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 am

I can think of 800,000 individual reasons why he should.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 am

Bang on 2blue! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

The funny thing here is : if Dave Jones had shown some feelings towards the fans then he would of been a Legend and maybe he would of been forgiven for his down points. But he has shown no passion towards Cardiff City or us as supporters and he is the architect of this. Sorry when we look back in years to come those old enough will look back on Eddie May as our only true one and only love.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 pm

I remember last season, the week after we beat the Jacks, I went to get his autograph I commented about the match last week by saying ' brilliant win last week huh' he replied or should I say mumbled 'yeah'

Now considering Jones get stick for showing lack of passion for the Derby, you would've thought he would've milked it. says it all.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:43 pm

JonScam wrote:We talk about DJs arrogance and disrespect towards us now whilst hes our manager, can you imagine what he will say to the media etc when he finally leaves (at whatever point that is) - I expect he will be a 100 times worse, especially if hes sacked!!!

Sorry its another DJ thread by the way...

At least he came out after the Millwall game and said he couldn't care less about the result but only about the injured fan.

Shows he isn't heartless, he just doesn't appreciate constant (yet normally deserved) abuse.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:56 pm

its our hard earned money that pay his wages. He should at least show us a bit of respect for that.