Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fkin farmers

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:58 pm

My dog ran away and i found her chasing some sheep on the field up the road and the farmer threatend to shoot my dog, so tomorrow guess where im going with my air rifle tomorrow (im gunna eat some fresh lamb tomorrow) :evil:

Re: Fkin farmers

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:06 pm

pisses me off aswell, all the sheep should be fenced in and not allowed to roam around public footpaths and areas. where else are our dogs meant to run about. stick the shotgun up his a hole. :twisted:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:36 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:pisses me off aswell, all the sheep should be fenced in and not allowed to roam around public footpaths and areas. where else are our dogs meant to run about. stick the shotgun up his a hole. :twisted:

Lol i got a shot gun but in my dads name but my air rifle does the trick my m8 in army helped me out with the spring too. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:40 pm

tw*t of a farmer shot my girlfriends 2 boxers cos they were running around his field the pair of dopey fuckers were too stupid to do any damage he even phoned to go and get them but had already killed them before he had made the call

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Selfish bastards, farmers are. Killed my mothers dog when she was young. It wasn't even an aggresive dog, it used to go up and kiss the sheep. Scumbags

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 pm

titzblue wrote:tw*t of a farmer shot my girlfriends 2 boxers cos they were running around his field the pair of dopey fuckers were too stupid to do any damage he even phoned to go and get them but had already killed them before he had made the call

I would have gone down there killed all his katlle and burnt his cottage with him init if he done that 2 my dog, And the RSPCA do nothing about this.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 pm

look at it from a farmers point of view dogs are not allowed to run about near sheep..
my dog woudnt harm a sheep but i know farmers dont like it so keep her on a lead.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Cant blame the farmers. Dogs should not be let free to roam anyway. If they are not harrasing sheep then they will be crapping on some kids playing fields so I would shoot the irresponsible owners personally.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Agreed with last to replys

The farmer does not know if you the dog is going to harm the sheep or not?? That's the farmers income cant exactly blaim him

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:13 pm

I was a Dog trainer for the GSD Club of Wales years ago, and all dogs should be kept under control at all times.
It keeps the dog safe, from not running off and running under a car, If the car driver had to swerve to ovoid the dog and hit a child or anyone who's fault would that be ? It could mean the dog is dead, the child is dead, and an innocent drive has now got to live with this all his life.Just cos of a dog owner that don't have a brain or thought about any other person.

Most people thing they have a problem with there dogs , but its not the dog who got the problem ,most times its the owner.
As a trainer we ( the trainer ) don't train your dog, they train you to understand and train your dog. Cos most of the time its the owner that needs to be trained.
Also do you pick up after your dog ? kids play all over the place and they can pick up a thing called 'toxocare and this can will and have, coursed a child to go blind, can you live with that ? the thought of your dog, who YOU! are responsible for has taken a childs sight ? You can buy very long leads for your dog ,so buy one and keep him under control at all times. Better still go to dog training school and they can help you to help your dog and keep others safe.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Casual wrote:Agreed with last to replys

The farmer does not know if you the dog is going to harm the sheep or not?? That's the farmers income cant exactly blaim him

agree 100% even a dog chasing a pregnant sheep can harm it and cause it to lose its young..
everyone knows and have known for hundreds of years that your not allowed to let your dog/dogs near sheep/cattle wether friendly or not.,. its the owners fault not the dogs

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 pm

It's called "sheep worrying", and i understand that a farmer has a legal defence, by law, to shoot a dog that's worrying his sheep. Always walk a dog on a lead if you're anywhere near livestock. Seriously, a farmer won't ask any questions, he'll just fetch his rifle.

My mates black lab was shot dead a few years ago by a farmer after escaping from the garden and finding his way into a field where he decided to have some "fun" and chase the sheep around.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:33 pm

The OP is symptomatic of the "everyone elses fault but mine" attitude in todays society. Someone's dog is worrying sheep and is warned by the farmer, albeit a bit harshly granted, but rather than apologise or just simply walk away, the plan is, hopefully jokingly, to get an air rifle and shoot some innocent sheep.

People need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:42 pm

The Farmer by me was on his head running around shouting we was all going to Die !! Think his name was Farmer Geddon :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:41 pm

if a farmer shot my dog id fuckin happily do time for the c**t

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:45 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Selfish bastards, farmers are. Killed my mothers dog when she was young. It wasn't even an aggresive dog, it used to go up and kiss the sheep. Scumbags

all the ones ive met are bitter fuckers spot on mate

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:51 am

englishbluebird wrote:if a farmer shot my dog id fuckin happily do time for the c**t

if your a responsible owner and kept your dog on a lead he woudnt shoot it :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:57 am

those pesky farmers supplying the nation with food how dare they :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 pm

how many people are killed each year in car accidents because their idiot owners(farmers) dont do enough to stop them from roaming on roads.they dont get prosecuted

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Frodo wrote:It's called "sheep worrying", and i understand that a farmer has a legal defence, by law, to shoot a dog that's worrying his sheep. Always walk a dog on a lead if you're anywhere near livestock. Seriously, a farmer won't ask any questions, he'll just fetch his rifle.

My mates black lab was shot dead a few years ago by a farmer after escaping from the garden and finding his way into a field where he decided to have some "fun" and chase the sheep around.

You are right that the farmer has a legal defence. Also many farmers take out sheep worrying insurance to compensate for injury to their livestock, such as dogs harming their sheep.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:01 pm

DOGS SHOULDNT GO IN SHEEP FEILDS BUT SHEEP SHOULDNT BE ROAMING AROUND PUBLIC FOOT PATHS, YOU ALWAYS SEE THE ODD ONE WONDERING ABOUT, BUT ITS TO LATE WHEN YOUR DOG IS RUNNING AROUND ITS NORMAL EXCERCISE AREA AND A SHEEP TURNS UP. THE DOGS INSTINCT IS TO CHASE IT. KEEP YOUR F**KING SHEEP UNDER CONTROL AND IL KEEP MY DOG UNDER CONTROL. :twisted:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:DOGS SHOULDNT GO IN SHEEP FEILDS BUT SHEEP SHOULDNT BE ROAMING AROUND PUBLIC FOOT PATHS, YOU ALWAYS SEE THE ODD ONE WONDERING ABOUT, BUT ITS TO LATE WHEN YOUR DOG IS RUNNING AROUND ITS NORMAL EXCERCISE AREA AND A SHEEP TURNS UP. THE DOGS INSTINCT IS TO CHASE IT. KEEP YOUR F**KING SHEEP UNDER CONTROL AND IL KEEP MY DOG UNDER CONTROL. :twisted:

thats diferent though i agree what your saying there...
but i dont know anyone whose dog as been shot on a public footpath though..
if a dog got into my garden id hit the thing with a thick stick because it shouldnt be there. if i was a farmer i would shoot a dog chasing my sheep..

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:20 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:DOGS SHOULDNT GO IN SHEEP FEILDS BUT SHEEP SHOULDNT BE ROAMING AROUND PUBLIC FOOT PATHS, YOU ALWAYS SEE THE ODD ONE WONDERING ABOUT, BUT ITS TO LATE WHEN YOUR DOG IS RUNNING AROUND ITS NORMAL EXCERCISE AREA AND A SHEEP TURNS UP. THE DOGS INSTINCT IS TO CHASE IT. KEEP YOUR F**KING SHEEP UNDER CONTROL AND IL KEEP MY DOG UNDER CONTROL. :twisted:

if a dog got into my garden id hit the thing with a thick stick because it shouldnt be there. if i was a farmer i would shoot a dog chasing my sheep..

IF SHEEP FIELDS WERE SECURE AND FARMERS SPENT SOME MONEY ON DESCENT FENCES SHEEP COULDNT GET OUT AND DOGS COULDNT GET IN, SO ANY SHEEP FOUND OUT OF THEIR AREA ARE FAIR GAME.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Revenge is a bitch enough said, BTW the dog escaped very smart dog can undo a corkscrew through a gatehole i wasnt aware.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

IF SHEEP FIELDS WERE SECURE AND FARMERS SPENT SOME MONEY ON DESCENT FENCES SHEEP COULDNT GET OUT AND DOGS COULDNT GET IN, SO ANY SHEEP FOUND OUT OF THEIR AREA ARE FAIR GAME.

dogs can get into any field.. what dogs have u owned pugs?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:32 pm

HAD 5 GERMAN SHEPARDS. NONE OF THEM COULD BITE THROUGH METAL FENCES , JUMP 5 FOOT,UNLOCK PADLOCKS,OPEN GATES OR PARACHUTE INTO FIELDS.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:48 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:HAD 5 GERMAN SHEPARDS. NONE OF THEM COULD BITE THROUGH METAL FENCES , JUMP 5 FOOT,UNLOCK PADLOCKS,OPEN GATES OR PARACHUTE INTO FIELDS.

a german sheperd can jump 5ft surely?? i know loads of dogs that can jump 5ft.
a farmer shoudnt have to put a 5ft fence up. the standard size would be ok aslong as everyone keeps control of their dogs or leave them roam on their own.. farmers shoudnt have to build a fortress to have sheep.