Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson out for weeks........

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:44 pm

...gutted.

Was told today that Hudson is out for 'a good few weeks'. Would be back for the play offs if needed. Another massive blow. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: Hudson out for weeks........

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 pm

a good few weeks.

say that was 2-3 weeks, he would still play 4 or 5 championship games?

:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:50 pm

glammy74 wrote:a good few weeks.

Glammy, I love your optimism but I was told he'd be back for the playoffs if needed.

I hope he's back before then and he's not needed in the playoffs coz all the City players are on holiday celebrating automatic promotion to the prem!!

Can't believe these 2 serious injuries, massive blows.

I need someone to give me some stats of a team chasing auto promotion losing there vital central defender and a key striker and still going up? You know anyone Glammy!? :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
glammy74 wrote:a good few weeks.

Glammy, I love your optimism but I was told he'd be back for the playoffs if needed.

I hope he's back before then and he's not needed in the playoffs coz all the City players are on holiday celebrating automatic promotion to the prem!!

Can't believe these 2 serious injuries, massive blows.

I need someone to give me some stats of a team chasing auto promotion losing there vital central defender and a key striker and still going up? You know anyone Glammy!? :lol:

Hmm :lol:

I try my best, but if its true it is a massive blow

but we can move blake to LB who did well against swansea. and move super kev to partner keinan

there is always way's round it :ayatollah: