Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Swansea Swansea

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Why are some people obsessed with them on this board. :evil: I f*cking hate them !! Can we just concentrate on our own team & f**k those clowns down the road.

Re: Swansea Swansea Swansea

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Yes. ''The Jacks are so good compared to us wah wah wah wah'', get over it, they are 3 points ahead of us, which could all change in the next 8 rounds of football, and could change massively! The Jacks always f*** up anyway. :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Here here :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Xcasual wrote:Why are some people obsessed with them on this board. :evil: I f*cking hate them !! Can we just concentrate on our own team & f**k those clowns down the road.

another sensible post..I can believe what ive been reading on here...the loving of brendon rogers and how he gets them playing with passion....why dont they go and join the union jack waving pricks.... :twisted: :twisted:
Ohhh and who the f**k is the bafoon who reckons only a small minority hate them.. :evil: :evil:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Xcasual wrote:Why are some people obsessed with them on this board. :evil: I f*cking hate them !! Can we just concentrate on our own team & f**k those clowns down the road.

Glad i'm not alone...any thread or opportunity for the gypo members on here to pipe up fucks me right off! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 pm

The 'Brendan Rodgers is a brilliant manager' post was another cracker.....f*cking hell like... :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..The Shitty Swansea City went to rome to see the pope.................and this is what he said....

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 pm

f**k swansea, i couldnt give a f**k if they go up and we dont.

cast your minds back to this time last year, they were above us and ended up finishing 7pts below us.

that could well happen again. f**k THE JACK SCUM.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Well said to many Jack lovers lately .............. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm

murphy wrote:f**k swansea, i couldnt give a f**k if they go up and we dont.

cast your minds back to this time last year, they were above us and ended up finishing 7pts below us.

that could well happen again. f**k THE JACK SCUM.

well id give a f**k if they go up and we dont.. :roll:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am

Does anyone get the feeling that should the scum get promoted and City fail, An embarrassing number of Cardiff City FC glory hunters will be will be sneaking off down the M4 to watch scumsea play Liverpool' Man Utd' Arsenal' etc etc because the thought of watching the City play Donny' Derby or even Barnsley would'nt have the same appeal?? Good riddance I say, Cardiff till I die. :old:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Does anyone get the feeling that should the scum get promoted and City fail, An embarrassing number of Cardiff City FC glory hunters will be will be sneaking off down the M4 to watch scumsea play Liverpool' Man Utd' Arsenal' etc etc because the thought of watching the City play Donny' Derby or even Barnsley would'nt have the same appeal?? Good riddance I say, Cardiff till I die. :old:

Yehhh i remember a few glory hunters headed west back in 80/81 ...what the feck is all that about..???..
Love CCFC with passion ..Hate SCFC with passion......

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:29 am

I mentioned it on the other board yesterday. This time last year the clueless were asking the same thing about Sousa. Is he a better manager than Jones? They got that wrong, as they'll get it wrong about Rodgers. Swansea have a run-in against sides that won't give them the room the freefalling Leeds and Forest did. Don't worry people, we'll be ok soon enough :-)

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:34 am

Yer your right mate, But ! ha come on they are doing great right ? :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:06 am

CityGent wrote:I mentioned it on the other board yesterday. This time last year the clueless were asking the same thing about Sousa. Is he a better manager than Jones? They got that wrong, as they'll get it wrong about Rodgers. Swansea have a run-in against sides that won't give them the room the freefalling Leeds and Forest did. Don't worry people, we'll be ok soon enough :-)

we will be ok as long as we win when teams around us drop points :roll:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:34 am

I wasn't very good in Maths Jason, but when Swansea meet Norwich soon, one of them at least will be dropping points. That's a start!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:54 am

CityGent wrote:I mentioned it on the other board yesterday. This time last year the clueless were asking the same thing about Sousa. Is he a better manager than Jones? They got that wrong, as they'll get it wrong about Rodgers. Swansea have a run-in against sides that won't give them the room the freefalling Leeds and Forest did. Don't worry people, we'll be ok soon enough :-)

Bloody hell, I wish I had your confidence.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:58 am

CityGent wrote:I wasn't very good in Maths Jason, but when Swansea meet Norwich soon, one of them at least will be dropping points. That's a start!

we need to capitalise on that though which so far this season we have failed to do

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Why do we talk about the jacks, when this is the cardiff city forum. not being chopsy but, the top of this page does say "for all things cardiff city" :ayatollah: not "...and swansea city" lets concentrate on supporting our boys through thick and thin, no matter what. 'with my ticket and my pint i'll be there'... BLUEBIRDS :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Richard;I'm just not as negative as most of the defeatist Cardiff fans who use the Internet. We're still in with a superb chance but hardly anyone believes it. What is natural about a Dave Jones side is the'feast or famine'analogy. What usually follows an abysmal run, is an extremely hot streak. If history rings true then the timing couldn't be better. Getting Seyi back for the last twenty minutes v Barnsley was a massive boost. With hindsight the point at Millwall could be massive come May. I wouldn't swap our run-in for Swanseas, no chance. There are far too many mind-changers amongst Cardiff fans. It's all doomed gloom now, but if we beat Derby at home and they get beat at a resurgent Preston, then it's all smiles'we can do this'fickleness. It's comical, because if we drop points the game later, its'Dave Jones out'again. Hilarious

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:20 pm

CityGent wrote:Richard;I'm just not as negative as most of the defeatist Cardiff fans who use the Internet. We're still in with a superb chance but hardly anyone believes it. What is natural about a Dave Jones side is the'feast or famine'analogy. What usually follows an abysmal run, is an extremely hot streak. If history rings true then the timing couldn't be better. Getting Seyi back for the last twenty minutes v Barnsley was a massive boost. With hindsight the point at Millwall could be massive come May. I wouldn't swap our run-in for Swanseas, no chance. There are far too many mind-changers amongst Cardiff fans. It's all doomed gloom now, but if we beat Derby at home and they get beat at a resurgent Preston, then it's all smiles'we can do this'fickleness. It's comical, because if we drop points the game later, its'Dave Jones out'again. Hilarious

:lol: Your absolutely right, I get slatted by stating that whether we like it or not Jones is the most successful manager since Jimmy Scoular. I think the main thing is with the "newer" sort of fan that came aboard post-Hamman day and been swept along with the hype and in all fairness we have a fantastic squad of individuals that should walk this league, I compare us to Man City. They'll have without doubt the best players but as a team it just dont work but alike us will be the nearly team. I think Swansea will falter, I just could not bear the thought of them in the Premiership.

My main concern of us in the play offs is are we mentally strong enough, Bellamys comments in The Mail today dont help matters either. Personally I think DJ will be gone next season regardless of our situation

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Xcasual wrote:Why are some people being nasty to swansea city on this board. I f*cking love them aswell !! Can we just concentrate on our own team but still support them down the road??.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Does anyone get the feeling that should the scum get promoted and City fail, An embarrassing number of Cardiff City FC glory hunters will be will be sneaking off down the M4 to watch scumsea play Liverpool' Man Utd' Arsenal' etc etc because the thought of watching the City play Donny' Derby or even Barnsley would'nt have the same appeal?? Good riddance I say, Cardiff till I die. :old:

that would be good riddance! i only want true bluebirds watching us.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Xcasual wrote:Why are some people being nasty to swansea city on this board. I f*cking love them aswell !! Can we just concentrate on our own team but still support them down the road??.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I didn't write that you bastards :D

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 pm

I quite remember you saying on here that Sinclair would not score after xmas, and that we would slip out of the top 6 by easter! hmmmm.. :D

Now then, none of us have an easy run in. You have QPR coming up and Pompey, Preston, Derby and Boro all potential banana skins. Add to your growing injury list it ain't as cut and dried as you think. We are capable of taking all 3 points off Norwich and IF (that's a big if) we get all 3 against Preston - a game I think will be our hardest away game left then we go into the Norwich game on a massive high knowing we can get 2nd place back and open another gap up.

Talk of Danny Rose coming to us on loan this week to add another injection of energy to the squad which is more than welcome.

8 years ago this week we were facing conference football, it's incredible to think we are challenging for premiership football (albeit without any kind of massive cash injection), and none of us will ever forget where we have come from in such a short time scale - that's why the present day means so much to us and those players (Tate, Britton) who stood tall and dug deep back then to get where we are today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Bloo; Sinclair has surprised me with his consistency(the first time in his career he's shown any), but these Cardiff who are quick enough to criticise Jones at every little fault forget about how he tactically nullified Rodgers in February. Nobody knows who is going up, and second spot will change a few times more yet. Great for the neutral

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 pm

all you can here wen ur out walking in swansea.. is ... ' its swanselona butt i tell ewe'
:|
:lol: