Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would a Wales win on Saturday boost City's hopes ?

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 pm

It would certainly give us as fans something to sing about when we play Derby/Sheff utd etc.. and might lift the tension a little bit. I bet the atmosphere would be a notch up for the Derby match if its on the back of Wales doing the old enemy.

Also the chance that Bellers could be a Wales hero :ayatollah:

Re: Would a Wales win on Saturday boost City's hopes ?

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Lawnmower wrote:It would certainly give us as fans something to sing about when we play Derby/Sheff utd etc.. and might lift the tension a little bit. I bet the atmosphere would be a notch up for the Derby match if its on the back of Wales doing the old enemy.

truth,it wont make any diference.its upto the team now,we need a team that want to win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm

krab wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:It would certainly give us as fans something to sing about when we play Derby/Sheff utd etc.. and might lift the tension a little bit. I bet the atmosphere would be a notch up for the Derby match if its on the back of Wales doing the old enemy.

truth,it wont make any diference.its upto the team now,we need a team that want to win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm sure they want to win, but soemtimes, you just need something to fall in your favour, and the boost that our fans wuld get from a shock win against England might help some of us beleive City can pull it off as well.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Tim,

Wales beat England , you must seriously consider either stop drinking or giving up the LSD mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: