did pursey acknowledge the fans

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:34 pm

i hope he did, :ayatollah:

Re: did pursey acknowledge the fans

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Did the ayatollah when he was warmimg up :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 pm

He did in the warm up with the :ayatollah: , but I didn't see him do it again when he was asked during the game.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:38 pm

nobber wrote:He did in the warm up with the :ayatollah: , but I didn't see him do it again when he was asked during the game.

Thats because Purse has got class.

The right time to do it is before or after the game.

DURING the game he is a Millwall player and shouldn't give a monkeys for the Cardiff fans and traditions.

:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
nobber wrote:He did in the warm up with the :ayatollah: , but I didn't see him do it again when he was asked during the game.

DURING the game he is a Millwall player and shouldn't give a monkeys for the Cardiff fans and traditions.

agreed,as players who no longer play for us are playing for the opposition when game is on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 pm

krab wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

agreed,as players who no longer play for us are playing for the opposition when game is on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree wholeheartedly, but there were a few chanting for him to do it regularly during the game. :roll: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:47 pm

agreed,as players who no longer play for us are playing for the opposition when game is on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Agree wholeheartedly, but there were a few chanting for him to do it regularly during the game. :roll: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yeah, nothing wrong with asking him, never know might put him off a bit. :lol:

But respect for the guy in knowing the right time to acknowledge the City fans.