Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Missed out big time

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Usually teams relagated from th prem have good enough resources to go straight back up, not this season though, unbelievably we are probably going to miss out again!

Re: Missed out big time

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Agree, this is/was our best chance of going up to the Prem ..

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:33 pm

''It's okay, we're still in the play offs. Dave Jones will take us up as he is the best man for the job.''

Hark hark, or something like that.

Yeah, in all seriousness, the league not only had 3 weak teams coming down, bet the rest of the league is very weak or have underperformed greatly.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 am

Phylip what happened to you on our last piss up. We waited for you i tried Texting and phoning but no answer :? You didn't get legless again the night before did you ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 am

Yep, IF we don't go up this time then it'd be a huge opportunity missed. Still got a chance at the moment though so I'm not gunna get too depressed yet!!

In DJ we trust!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:03 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:''It's okay, we're still in the play offs. Dave Jones will take us up as he is the best man for the job.''

Hark hark, or something like that.

Yeah, in all seriousness, the league not only had 3 weak teams coming down, bet the rest of the league is very weak or have underperformed greatly.

The cloud cuckoo land lot will still have you believe Jones is doing a good job. Even though we're in relegation form.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:52 pm

The thought of Wigan, WBA, Wolves, Blackpool or WHU doesn't bother me too much either mind. Not like Premiership players actually hold any love for the team they play for. Soon as the season is over their time at the club will be too.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 pm

The Cobra wrote:Usually teams relagated from th prem have good enough resources to go straight back up, not this season though, unbelievably we are probably going to miss out again!

The Clubs that came down were the Weakest for 15 years and Totally Skint.