Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 800 QPR TICKETS!!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 pm

McMurdo wrote:Probably aload of bollocks, but when was the last time you brought more than 600 down here anyway?

They brought 30000 for the play-off final in the Millenium :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Stan you aint bringing 2100 to our Forum piss up are you ? :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Let them come Steve! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
McMurdo wrote:Probably aload of bollocks, but when was the last time you brought more than 600 down here anyway?

They brought 30000 for the play-off final in the Millenium :lol:

Was a great day til that ginger fucker broke our hearts :cry:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:00 pm

placid-casual wrote:Let them come Steve! :ayatollah:

And come and come and come . If they bring the fireworks i will bring the matches :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:03 pm

muggy club :P

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 pm

you just know its going to be one big party day for qpr and fair play they deserve it. For months it was being billed as a big game maybe title decider, i bet there will be nothing on it for us. we have to win our next 3 games after blowing the last 4.
i dont begrudge qpr a promotion after the horrible time they must have had down here in 2003.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:50 pm

goats wrote:you just know its going to be one big party day for qpr and fair play they deserve it. For months it was being billed as a big game maybe title decider, i bet there will be nothing on it for us. we have to win our next 3 games after blowing the last 4.
i dont begrudge qpr a promotion after the horrible time they must have had down here in 2003.

There is bound to be something on it for us.

Even if we dont win ANY of our next 3 we will still need the points to get in the play-offs.

Come on, its not all over yet.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Stan you aint bringing 2100 to our Forum piss up are you ? :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Can't wait for placid to buy me a cocktail :P

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Stan,

We would love to join you in the Prem ! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Stan you aint bringing 2100 to our Forum piss up are you ? :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1st round on annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm

placid-casual wrote:yes can we have the firework display and the muggy show of strength behind the old bill like at your place every season :D

so true, ive witnessed it....... :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:22 pm

the amount they bring depends on if chelsea or arsenal are on sky that day ,same with all the small london teams dont wanna know when theyre not winning :roll:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 am

englishbluebird wrote:the amount they bring depends on if chelsea or arsenal are on sky that day ,same with all the small london teams dont wanna know when theyre not winning :roll:

Couldn't be further from the truth. 12 managers in 4 years, admission prices raised by 60%, arseholes running the club alienating the loyal fan base. Why wouldn't we of lost loyal fans when they've watched Rangers for 20, 30, 40 years to then feel pushed out by Flabio Briatore's 'boutique football' bullshit?

Now we are on a stable footing with a manager who's allowed to manage Neil Warnock has totally galvanised this football club in just 12 months why wouldn't you get old fans back when we are being successful?

Shall we talk about Cardiff's support when it was averaging about 7,000? Hmmm

People in glass houses... :roll:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:39 am

You could have some seats in the home end if the next few games go as badly as some on here think! :shock:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:46 am

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:You could have some seats in the home end if the next few games go as badly as some on here think! :shock:

I don't mean to :lol: but that was funny.

You have as much chance as anyone to nick a promotion spot, albeit needing others to lose a game.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:58 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:You could have some seats in the home end if the next few games go as badly as some on here think! :shock:

I don't mean to :lol: but that was funny.

You have as much chance as anyone to nick a promotion spot, albeit needing others to lose a game.

I agree with you Stan, but many on here don't, we're doomed!!! :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:18 am

Stan Qpr bloke......talking of tickets, have your club announced last game of the season details at your end yet....????? i.e are you having the bottom tier or us......????

I have also read that even if you have a Qpr membership you still need a buying history to purchase a Leeds ticket, glad i kept me £30 in me bin now as i almost joined earlier in the season......

Cheers

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 am

Can't wait for placid to buy me a cocktail ! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 am

Andy wrote:Stan Qpr bloke......talking of tickets, have your club announced last game of the season details at your end yet....????? i.e are you having the bottom tier or us......????

I have also read that even if you have a Qpr membership you still need a buying history to purchase a Leeds ticket, glad i kept me £30 in me bin now as i almost joined earlier in the season......

Cheers

What I hear is one of 2 things the club are debating;

1) To avoid any potential problems, ie; Leeds in home ends with tickets through touts etc they will give you top & bottom tier to cater for your fans (approx 3,000 seats)

2) To give as many Rangers fans as possible the opportunity to see us hopefully lift the trophy, give you the top tier minus the first 4 rows & R's fans the bottom tier. Expecting to hear by Thursday and will post it here.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:44 am

Cheers Stan......i suppose the police will get the final say and as its us we'll get stitched (although only for the right reasons i hope)example,Sheff U on Sat we had a 1 o clock kick off with an allocation of approx 2400, with 800 or so of them only being given a week before, yet they play Wednesday at 3 o clock and Owls have the whole end (approx 4000 or more)........and thats just one, when will the police actually police.....????

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 am

Yea I see what you are saying Andy & I'm pretty sure as you mentioned the OB will call the shots on this one.

Either way I expect to see many of you roaming the Shepherd's Bush streets that day ;)

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Andy wrote:Cheers Stan......i suppose the police will get the final say and as its us we'll get stitched (although only for the right reasons i hope)example,Sheff U on Sat we had a 1 o clock kick off with an allocation of approx 2400, with 800 or so of them only being given a week before, yet they play Wednesday at 3 o clock and Owls have the whole end (approx 4000 or more)........and thats just one, when will the police actually police.....????

sounds like how cardiff are treated most games.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Give us 2000 we'll sell em in a day guaranteed. Loads are travelling with or without tickets anyway.

Aren't Chelsea, Fulham or Brentford playing that day then?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Yea I see what you are saying Andy & I'm pretty sure as you mentioned the OB will call the shots on this one.

Either way I expect to see many of you roaming the Shepherd's Bush streets that day ;)

You would of thought so but unless there is anything on the game i dont think that many will be roaming, the game was moved a week after the advance train fares went on sale so a load had already booked for the sunday and were then stitched by the league......then again, who can tell with our oddball support....!!!!!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Give us 2000 we'll sell em in a day guaranteed. Loads are travelling with or without tickets anyway.

Not sure mate I only look out for QPR's fixtures...

Here's one for you though...Who's more likely to be playing Chelsea & Fulham next season? :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:21 pm

FAO-Andy Leeds.

Word has it you are getting the top tier only. Approx 1,500 tickets.

Bottom tier approx 1,350 tickets are going to home fans.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Not sure mate I only look out for QPR's fixtures...

Here's one for you though...Who's more likely to be playing Chelsea & Fulham next season? :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Man Utd, Liverpool and Tottenham :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:00 pm

3 more wins & we are in the promised land.

Cheers nottage... Its been emotional !

:D :D :D

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:FAO-Andy Leeds.

Word has it you are getting the top tier only. Approx 1,500 tickets.

Bottom tier approx 1,350 tickets are going to home fans.

Ok, cheers Stan, O'Neills for me then....!!!!!