Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Renewing Season Ticket online??

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Can this be done as there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can enter my fan number hence the system doesn't know my current seat.

Re: Renewing Season Ticket online??

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Jeff wrote:Can this be done as there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can enter my fan number hence the system doesn't know my current seat.

You have to register using your fan number then you can buy your ST. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Jeff wrote:Can this be done as there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can enter my fan number hence the system doesn't know my current seat.

Sorry I should have said click the Sign In tag and then the Create Account tag, when you have registered you can renew your season ticket. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:21 pm

castleblue wrote:

Sorry I should have said click the Sign In tag and then the Create Account tag, when you have registered you can renew your season ticket. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers, all sorted, what the fook Football Booking Fee = £3.50 plus Season Ticket Booking Fee = £3.50 is I don't know, squeezing a further few quid off us I expect :evil: