Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has anyone else ever done what i did saterday?

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 am

When burkey put us 1-0 at Millwall i was standing right at the back by one of the seats with steps in front, i jumped up , went mental celebrating lost my footing and ended up on my arse about 5 or 6 rows down :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has anyone ever done somthing similar? :lol:

Re: Has anyone else ever done what i did saterday?

Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 pm

adamt958 wrote:When burkey put us 1-0 at Millwall i was standing right at the back by one of the seats with steps in front, i jumped up , went mental celebrating lost my footing and ended up on my arse about 5 or 6 rows down :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes!!! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25417 :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:59 pm

I haven't personally, but I heard someone else did something similar on Saturday at the front of the top tier.... ;)

When I was at the FA Cup semi-final or the final, I went to the toilet, and as I got to the end of my row, I lost my balance, went to hold on to someone's shoulder and ended up putting my hand on the head of a bald bloke. I was so drunk I just couldn't get my balance back and I was stuck in that position for about 10 seconds til another bloke pulled me up :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:18 pm

adamt958 wrote:When burkey put us 1-0 at Millwall i was standing right at the back by one of the seats with steps in front, i jumped up , went mental celebrating lost my footing and ended up on my arse about 5 or 6 rows down :lol: :lol: :lol:

MMMMMM Try asking Beaky Im sure he can beat you by about 20feet

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Every home game when we score! Tumbling down the canton end! Record is 8 rows after chops winner against the jerks :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:09 pm

against the jacks chopra goal i went from the top of the alpabet to the bottom in a blink of an eye.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:08 pm

I was still in the bar, ran up the steps, missed two and fell, cracked my knees and chin.
Banged heads with my mate when we scored the second goal and got pulled backwards over my seat on the third goal, lump on the back of my head.

I knew Millwalll was dangerous! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 am

So its not just me then :lol:

you don't half feel like a tw*t after its happened :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: