Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EDL TOP MAN SPEAKS OUT

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:45 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIe ... r_embedded :lol:

Re: EDL TOP MAN SPEAKS OUT

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 am

muslamic ray gun!!!!!!!!......where can i buy one?

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:55 am

i love the big bloke in the background, he looks a right bundle of brains :lol: :lol: :lol: it baffles me how some people can be so thick! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Im amazed that they can put a sentence together

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:23 pm

What a bunch of Muppet. The guy was totally of his head.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:38 pm

AHERNE wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M&feature=player_embedded :lol:

nazi nobbers

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:58 pm

The UAF are just as stupid and brain-dead as the EDL

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Hahaha wot an absolute turnip

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:42 pm

they kill me ! :D

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:08 pm

coked off his banger :lol: :? :? :lol: :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

EDL will never be taken serious allowing people like him to be a mouth piece......

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Right Aherne i was just going to defend his freedom of speech and his right to March !! but i think he must of got abducted by Aliens moments earlier that is where they got there Muslamic ray guns from :lol: :lol: And that Iraq law :lol: :lol: :lol: well what a prune ! if that is what we have to counter extremism then hell i am off down the Mosque and then i am buying my missus the Burqa :lol: Hey i will be able to take her out now :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

The vast majority of extremists are lacking in brain cells. EDL, BNP, Radical Islam etc... all have a ridiculous agenda that will lead to bloodshed.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:The vast majority of extremists are lacking in brain cells. EDL, BNP, Radical Islam etc... all have a ridiculous agenda that will lead to bloodshed.

Your absolutely right mate, i,d ban all extremists, they are total misfits and live on the fringes of society, away with the lot of them..

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:The UAF are just as stupid and brain-dead as the EDL

Dont be silly! I think that the some of UAF tactics are stupid but they are there for the purpose of fighting fascism - a good cause. The EDL are there for the purpose of causing hatred and racism.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Anarch0 wrote:
NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:The UAF are just as stupid and brain-dead as the EDL

Dont be silly! I think that the some of UAF tactics are stupid but they are there for the purpose of fighting fascism - a good cause. The EDL are there for the purpose of causing hatred and racism.

UAF are the biggest nazis of the lot, They preach about freedom of speech while using violence to silence anyone who does not agree, They contradict themselves so much its unreal. And they are only interested in racism when whites are directing it at ethnic groups, when its the other way around they do not want to know.

During a minutes silence for fallen troops at a EDL march in Manchester they refused to be quiet and screamed "nazi's" at anyone respecting the silence

Most UAF members are middle class and have no idea what it is really like to live in a multi-cultural society

I oppose both EDL and UAF on the grounds that they are all wrong un's

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:UAF are the biggest nazis of the lot, They preach about freedom of speech while using violence to silence anyone who does not agree, They contradict themselves so much its unreal. And they are only interested in racism when whites are directing it at ethnic groups, when its the other way around they do not want to know.

During a minutes silence for fallen troops at a EDL march in Manchester they refused to be quiet and screamed "nazi's" at anyone respecting the silence

Most UAF members are middle class and have no idea what it is really like to live in a multi-cultural society

:roll:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:51 pm

TotallyWired wrote:
NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:UAF are the biggest nazis of the lot, They preach about freedom of speech while using violence to silence anyone who does not agree, They contradict themselves so much its unreal. And they are only interested in racism when whites are directing it at ethnic groups, when its the other way around they do not want to know.

:roll:

Nice way to voice opinion :?