Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " DAVE JONES MAKES ME SICK "

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 am

Expectations are high there is no denying that fact and its true that we expect or demand to go up automatically because we have been told we have the best players.[/quote]

Correct Richard and Look at the players we have and THEIR WAGES.[/quote]

And what clown offered the high wage strategy at CCFC, its the main factor of the players not playing for the club, shirt & fans. We have a bunch of mercenaries. There are many factors of our failures and I honestly believe the high wage is one of them as stated they dont care for us just the money.

Re: " DAVE JONES MAKES ME SICK "

Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:15 pm

In direct response to your question - were any fans anti-DJ, Annis, I may be wrong, but I kind of sensed that if we had lost, there may have been a few Jones out chants then. As it was, a draw in a way was the worst possible result (despite great game/great day out etc). 3 points would obviously have been very handy, but if we had lost, then possibly Jones would have been replaced, and we'd have had a better chance of a crack at promotion. As it is, just 1 point, and Jones in charge till the end of the season now I expect, probably meaning less of a chance of going up.