Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Some laughs from yesterday...........

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:59 pm

yeah , i told him to do that, cos he took the wrong turning, missing the f**k off big M4 sign infront of him and was happily gonna carry on, looking back it was comical :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 pm

at the time i just wanted to get back, had work the next morning aswell. hour and a half in london...didnt think we would get back til bloody midnight! lol. well done to you and your tom tom thinking brain - or to most normal people...common sense. driver sort it out!! M4 THAT WAY!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Is it the same driver as before :lol:
Sense of direction is shocking :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:15 pm

he was a nightmare, funeral director apparantly.

Felt sorry for him though a bit cos of all the jip he was gettin but cant blame the lads who did that either. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:16 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:he was a nightmare, funeral director apparantly.

Felt sorry for him though a bit cos of all the jip he was gettin but cant blame the lads who did that either. :ayatollah:

I tapped him on the back to get past and he thought I was the grim reaper :o

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:19 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:he was a nightmare, funeral director apparantly.

I tapped him on the back to get past and he thought I was the grim reaper :o

lol, u were probably getting off the bus, would of been quicker walking :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:20 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:yeah , i told him to do that, cos he took the wrong turning, missing the f**k off big M4 sign infront of him and was happily gonna carry on, looking back it was comical :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:
Men
please keep these updates coming, pure class, just wish could be part of it sometimes, i intend to make preston, as recommended.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:42 pm

fair play to you all had a cracking trip...very messy and loadsa laffs..missing toilet doors..naked people on balconys...goldslager for brekkie..pompey players in sevices were class fair play-cotterill doing the ayatollah..look forward to many adventures in the future. Cvf we are here ooooooh oooooh

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Brilliant trip from start to finish,it had everything from Drivers with no directional skills, Toilets wth no doors, Fish's CD and his Cabaret act on the mic,seeing the delight's of New cross, Deptford and Bermondsey, meeting Pompey players at the services and actualy seeing an exciting game for once, a great day and one that will live in the memory for a long time, also praise must be given to Carl and Claire at the front, for keeping it all together. see you all very soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:40 pm

im still trying to work out the route he took through london, that we saw the eye twice, once in daylight and once lit up.
i had a text off adam saying they were in chepstow drinking, he walked out in front of me at the den, i recieved that text going past the gurkin building :( lol
n that granma with her wedge out was horrendious from mine an bledd's view point on top of the bus :o

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:50 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:im still trying to work out the route he took through london, that we saw the eye twice, once in daylight and once lit up.
i had a text off adam saying they were in chepstow drinking, he walked out in front of me at the den, i recieved that text going past the gurkin building :( lol
n that granma with her wedge out was horrendious from mine an bledd's view point on top of the bus :o

"He`s shagging his mum" LOL

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Pissed me off that driver did,i had a feelin we were lost when we went over the thames for the 2nd time,funny as f**k tho carl jumpin out stoppin traffic and wavin the bus back didnt get home till 12 as PT was pretty much the last stop,crackin day tho :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Pissed me off that driver did,i had a feelin we were lost when we went over the thames for the 2nd time,funny as f**k tho carl jumpin out stoppin traffic and wavin the bus back didnt get home till 12 as PT was pretty much the last stop,crackin day tho :ayatollah:

Just after london bridge he took a left and headed for westminster, my blood was boiling to be honest,but then felt sorry for him cos a few started having a go, but got home at 9.30pm, so not to bad

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:06 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Pissed me off that driver did,i had a feelin we were lost when we went over the thames for the 2nd time,funny as f**k tho carl jumpin out stoppin traffic and wavin the bus back didnt get home till 12 as PT was pretty much the last stop,crackin day tho :ayatollah:

Just after london bridge he took a left and headed for westminster, my blood was boiling to be honest,but then felt sorry for him cos a few started having a go, but got home at 9.30pm, so not to bad

Probs the worst time to get stuck in the centre of london,we were tampin up the back but i did feel sorry for him,useless c**t.haha