Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff ain't what they use to be.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 pm

millwallfc wrote:Now be honest, how many of you were embarrassed by the wankers in your end singing, im forever blowing bubbles. I remember when you use to hate all English clubs, how your fans have changed. There was even one prick with a f*cking west ham shirt on :lol: always thought u boys had a bit of pride about you but obviously not cant ever image anyone being in a Millwall end with a other English teams colours on.

Thought it was f*cking pathetic, i hate them more than I hate you bastards, really really poor and like you say - embarrassed.
I've been to your place at least 8 times over the last 30 years and never would I have thought we could get off at Bermondsey, (not south bermondsey) and walk down the old kent road, get a beer on the traffic lights before you turn left into the den just passed toys r us, walk passed your end and nobody gives us any problem! your living on your past millwall - ppor effort by you. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Nuclear Blue don't disagree with you at all.
Most Millwall would have liked to see Cardiff shake up the big boys a bit, but Italian ultra songs and West Ham colours christ it's changed.
Anyway despite the stick, who wants to see someone seriously injured at football.
The lad's gonna kop some serious stick from now on though I would have thought, which is how it should be.
All the best unless by some stroke of luck we meet in the playoffs.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Don't make me laugh! Our train mob ALONE would have taken on and beaten anything that you had to offer.Where were your lads?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:30 pm

millwallfc wrote:Now be honest, how many of you were embarrassed by the wankers in your end singing, im forever blowing bubbles. I remember when you use to hate all English clubs, how your fans have changed. There was even one prick with a f*cking west ham shirt on :lol: always thought u boys had a bit of pride about you but obviously not cant ever image anyone being in a Millwall end with a other English teams colours on.
must have had the desired affect seeing as yor on here crying and mincing on about it like a jessy lol all it takes is 1 or 2 westham shirts to put one over on you lot these days i guess then lmao