Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff ain't what they use to be.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Now be honest, how many of you were embarrassed by the wankers in your end singing, im forever blowing bubbles. I remember when you use to hate all English clubs, how your fans have changed. There was even one prick with a f*cking west ham shirt on :lol: always thought u boys had a bit of pride about you but obviously not cant ever image anyone being in a Millwall end with a other English teams colours on.

Re: Cardiff ain't what they use to be.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 pm

millwallfc wrote:Now be honest, how many of you were embarrassed by the wankers in your end singing, im forever blowing bubbles. I remember when you use to hate all English clubs, how your fans have changed. There was even one prick with a f*cking west ham shirt on :lol: always thought u boys had a bit of pride about you but obviously not cant ever image anyone being in a Millwall end with a other English teams colours on.

Not very bright are you son. Why do you think we sung it? We could have been worse, we could sing rugby songs.
Last edited by Bakedalasker on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
millwallfc wrote:Now be honest, how many of you were embarrassed by the wankers in your end singing, im forever blowing bubbles. I remember when you use to hate all English clubs, how your fans have changed. There was even one prick with a f*cking west ham shirt on :lol: always thought u boys had a bit of pride about you but obviously not cant ever image anyone being in a Millwall end with a other English teams colours on.

Not very bright are you son. Wahydo you think we sung it? We could have been worse, we could sing rugby songs.

We could also be on millwalls boards as we have f**k all better to do :roll:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 pm

But you do think its ok to wear the shirts of a certain turkish side when Leeds visit, mocking the murder of 2 Englishmen

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 pm

I never thought i would hear Millwall fans singing Rugby song "Swng low sweet chariot", Harry The Dog must be spinning in his grave...

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:51 pm

But you do think its ok to wear the shirts of a certain turkish side when Leeds visit, mocking the murder of 2 Englishmen

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Would love to know what you think we used to be??

Quickly though as mummy is calling you for your bath!!

Hope you done your home work??

c**t

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Na i dont think that's ok,the only 2 shirts at Millwall that i would expect are Rangers and Feyenoord cos of links. But for you lot to wear west ham shirts is shame full specially as they run you every time they play you, u thick cunts probley sing no one likes us to them :lol: Just thought u lot had a bit of pride about you but that must be the old Cardiff shame cos thought u weren't a bad little club playing in our league.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:06 pm

lets be honest your only at millwall coz you couldnt afford a west ham season ticket,tiny shitty club that no one cares about anymore,
now go and wank over danny dyer and co

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Hardly any of the Lads from the 70's/80's went Yesterday.
I have been to the Old/New Den at least 8 or 9 times, Never missed a Cardiff Game with you lot since the 70's, I never went yest,chose being with my daughters for the day.
Most old heads thought it was a set up by the police, as coaches were Bubbled and yet train and are car were ok and after the sentencing for Chelsea and still Cardiff fans wanted many gave it a miss.

Yes prob hundreds of young Kids went yesterday and prob gave it the Big one, but we were young once and I Rem going to Westham in 1978 at the age of 13 thinking I was hard, I went home black and Blue.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:11 pm

[quote="millwallfc"]Na i dont think that's ok,the only 2 shirts at Millwall that i would expect are Rangers and Feyenoord cos of links. But for you lot to wear west ham shirts is shame full specially as they run you every time they play you, u thick cunts probley sing no one likes us to them :lol: Just thought u lot had a bit of pride about you but that must be the old Cardiff shame cos thought u weren't a bad little club playing in our league.[/quote

is you're homework spelling? Ah bless!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Personally i thought it was the other way round, The Old den was a scary intimidating place but i was surprised at how happy clappy you've become.Music to clap to when you score & embarrasing versions of swing low.It used to be a place where you had to have your wits about you but now you've become just another ground to visit for the hoardes to outchant you.You're no scarier these days than a visit to Brentford.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:35 pm

i was cringing when we were singing it :( and i told the lad in westham shirt to go and support them if he cares enough to buy a shirt.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 pm

All clubs have changed the old days have gone and the only one going on about it are kids and this Milwall fan is a little boy who is a keyboard warrier and if the old days came back he would piss himself with fear.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha . I love Cardiff even more now xxxxx

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 pm

the westham shirt was a stupid idea, didnt like it at all but it wound you lot up obviously! i wouldnt go on about our fans because all of you lot were about 14 years old. the only "men" i saw were the tramps on the right who looked like they starred in eastenders. your "intimidating atmosphere" was poor yesterday. been to plenty more ground that have been worse and actually had guys hyped up for it not 14 year olds. pretty sure west ham have done millwall quite a few times over the years mate :lol: so dont bring us into it

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Bunch of gobby little spotty kids down the Den, giving it the big one, hilarious to watch! Mate overheard one of our lot shouting ''I ran your dad back in the day you kent''. Probably did! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't into singing that West Ham song, not my thing, but it obviously did the trick and wound them all up. Plus singing an English rugby song is just as bad/worse!!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:46 pm

a horse with no name wrote:

i was cringing when we were singing it :( and i told the lad in westham shirt to go and support them if he cares enough to buy a shirt.

Thats a sad view - i have hundreds of photos of Cardiff Shirts at the Boleyn. Even in the Boleyn themselves having a beer.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:48 pm

blue nile wrote:I never thought i would hear Millwall fans singing Rugby song "Swng low sweet chariot", Harry The Dog must be spinning in his grave...

This had nothing to do with rugby, it's a question of context.
Envisage an ambulance attempting a u-turn inside the ground to ferry one of yours away. Maybe just maybe one of you will have the intellect to work it out.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 pm

you attacked cardiff fans with weapons and still ran off...faggots!!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 pm

lewis91 wrote:the westham shirt was a stupid idea, didnt like it at all but it wound you lot up obviously! i wouldnt go on about our fans because all of you lot were about 14 years old. the only "men" i saw were the tramps on the right who looked like they starred in eastenders. your "intimidating atmosphere" was poor yesterday. been to plenty more ground that have been worse and actually had guys hyped up for it not 14 year olds. pretty sure west ham have done millwall quite a few times over the years mate :lol: so dont bring us into it

Everytime you mean

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

course we did sweetheart keep telling your self that, i was there mate and see it all first hand and any cardiff that are honest no they got done.

see your from bridge end surprised you didn't jump of the stand to :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Daya wrote:
lewis91 wrote:the westham shirt was a stupid idea, didnt like it at all but it wound you lot up obviously! i wouldnt go on about our fans because all of you lot were about 14 years old. the only "men" i saw were the tramps on the right who looked like they starred in eastenders. your "intimidating atmosphere" was poor yesterday. been to plenty more ground that have been worse and actually had guys hyped up for it not 14 year olds. pretty sure west ham have done millwall quite a few times over the years mate :lol: so dont bring us into it

Everytime you mean

:lol: sorry how stupid of me.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 pm

millwallfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

course we did sweetheart keep telling your self that, i was there mate and see it all first hand and any cardiff that are honest no they got done.

see your from bridge end surprised you didn't jump of the stand to :lol:

christ that was clever for a laaaanddoner, anymore witty comments now pikey? or have you got a kid to f@ck?

Bushwackers = a nickname the police gave to a few kids from millwall.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm

funny how they always claim to have been there, they got stuck in, they know exactly what happened etc. your a bunch of jokers who have 14year olds following you and attempting to do your dirty work. your a laughing stock. i was suprised when west ham battered you all over the place because i thought you still had it but by judging what i saw yesterday im not suprised they slaughtered you. if this wasn't a bubble and we roamed the streets you lot probably wouldn't have come out of scallywags

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 pm

the difference is if any cardiff were nicked they would be looking at a long stretch but your chav lot would be looking at a spell on the naughty step ,now go and crawl back under your dustbin lid. :roll:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:00 pm

The Den with goal music :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 pm

the little ginger pikey on the left made me laugh with his flag upside down,all the 'hardcore' were hanging outside grotty london pubs watching wet ham v spurs on the big screen hiding behind a line of old bill
shit fans,shit football club

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:49 pm

got to say watching those brats in the play pen underneath the stand on the left was hilarious trying to hide in their hoodies,they looked like kenny off south park.wankers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Made me Laugh this thread :lol: :lol: And Daya was that you with your West Ham shirt on. and Orville yes i get your Chariot's Jibe which most prob 1 of you who started it was for the lad that fell. But the rest of you inbreds sang it because of the England Thugby. Both sets of Lads has now changed a new generation has come through on both sides with a whole new set of rules (There aint any) but i know one of your Lads and he is an Old head and a Gent. But the game as i see it is Banter and i know banter can sometimes be sick but hey that's football i suppose. It would be hypocritical of me to condemn those Millwall fans that was singing those chants about the lad that fell but even at my worst had i seen a fan fall like that i would of hopped he was alright and kept my gob shut. But even in our day we would be downright nasty there was songs about Munich, Aberfan, Istanbul, The Swansea fan that got killed by a horse and Alan Davies, so its not new. Now the Lad is OK and is now home i bet he will have the mickey taken out of him some what bad, but hey that's what its about.