Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I can't believe that.....

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 pm

People on here are calling for Dave Jones head at this point of the season.
Ok I understand the frustration of not making the most of other teams slipping up and our recent performances but to get rid of our manager now is scandalous.
If we did who the hell would come in at this late stage and turns things around in 8 games??
Dave Jones has put this team together and if he doesn't get us up then he knows he'll be going through the door.
On the other hand if he were to gain promotion what would people say then?? Get rid of Jones, I don't think so.
I think too many people on here need to make their own decisions and shouldn't be influenced by certain people on here who don't see eye to eye with Dave Jones.
These next 8 games are Massive and there are 24 crucial points out there. Question is how many can we get??

Re: I can't believe that.....

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Derek Brockway could get us up with this squad

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 pm

simon76 wrote:
I think too many people on here need to make their own decisions and shouldn't be influenced by certain people on here who don't see eye to eye with Dave Jones.

Thats just a myth generated by members of other message boards. If you took a deeper look at this board you would see both sides of the argument. At the moment the anti DJ brigade are vocal due to the bad run we are on. As soon as we get a good win watch the DJ pro lot come out.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:01 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Derek Brockway could get us up with this squad

There is a rumour going round his ball skills are second to none! :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Dange wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Derek Brockway could get us up with this squad

There is a rumour going round his ball skills are second to none! :lol:

Second only to Russel Grant ;)