Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " KEEP THE FAITH AND BELIEVE "

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:We are going up automatically :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Norwich who are currently in second place next 5 games are Scunthorpe (H), Swansea (A), Watford (A), Forest (H), Ipswich (A).

Swansea who are currently third their next 5 games are Preston (A), Norwich (H), Hull (H), Burnley (A), Portsmouth (A).

Our next 5 games Derby (H), Doncaster (A), Sheff Utd (A), Portsmouth (H), QPR (H).

I believe that when we play QPR at home we will take second spot and remain there until the Premier League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Would you rather swap our fixtures for one of theirs ?

spot on, i was actually literally about to post almost an identical topic but for only the next 4 games, but you beat me to it

as much as i am gradually starting to lose a bit of faith in my belief that we'll go up, its still going strong and i definitely think that DJ is the right manager to take us there after what hes done for this club over the years

im so excited for the run in now to be honest

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 pm

scott_ccfc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:We are going up automatically :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Norwich who are currently in second place next 5 games are Scunthorpe (H), Swansea (A), Watford (A), Forest (H), Ipswich (A).

Swansea who are currently third their next 5 games are Preston (A), Norwich (H), Hull (H), Burnley (A), Portsmouth (A).

Our next 5 games Derby (H), Doncaster (A), Sheff Utd (A), Portsmouth (H), QPR (H).

I believe that when we play QPR at home we will take second spot and remain there until the Premier League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Would you rather swap our fixtures for one of theirs ?

spot on, i was actually literally about to post almost an identical topic but for only the next 4 games, but you beat me to it

as much as i am gradually starting to lose a bit of faith in my belief that we'll go up, its still going strong and i definitely think that DJ is the right manager to take us there after what hes done for this club over the years

im so excited for the run in now to be honest

Scott, I do agree it is exciting the run in and We should beat Derby home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Carl can I ask , are you Jehovah's Witnesses ? they believe in crap also :lol: :lol: sorry mate :lol: