Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We WILL gain promotion

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 pm

I feel positive!!

My post-match review from yesterday, comments appreciated.

http://bit.ly/g4bKju

Re: We WILL gain promotion

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 pm

We are due a good run. Norwich and Swansea have both had their share of good fortune late goals (Narich especially)regarding injuries, penalties, refs decisions etc...

Luck should balance itself out over the season and we are due our share of it. In the last 4 games we have dominated v Ipswich and been hit by sucker punches and a goalkeeper playing game of his life. Palace we were awful for a half then dominated and got hit by a fluke goal off back of players heel. Barnsley we dominated although played poorly and 1 defensive lapse cost us. The ref missed a blatant pen as well. Yesterday we switched off at back twice and got punished (Gypes challenge and Bywater off his line) and we had a penalty over ruled by the 4th official.

Also we have lost key players throughout the season with injuries.

Dave Jones is to blame for some of the decisions he has made in terms of selection and motivation.

I believe we can go on and win our next 5 or 6 games.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:We are due a good run. Norwich and Swansea have both had their share of good fortune late goals (Narich especially)regarding injuries, penalties, refs decisions etc...

Luck should balance itself out over the season and we are due our share of it. In the last 4 games we have dominated v Ipswich and been hit by sucker punches and a goalkeeper playing game of his life. Palace we were awful for a half then dominated and got hit by a fluke goal off back of players heel. Barnsley we dominated although played poorly and 1 defensive lapse cost us. The ref missed a blatant pen as well. Yesterday we switched off at back twice and got punished (Gypes challenge and Bywater off his line) and we had a penalty over ruled by the 4th official.

Also we have lost key players throughout the season with injuries.

Dave Jones is to blame for some of the decisions he has made in terms of selection and motivation.

I believe we can go on and win our next 5 or 6 games.

Agreed mate. The thing is, we are not playing terribly, as seen yesterday - just need that bit of luck.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Hope so but we can not rely on Luck

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:29 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Hope so but we can not rely on Luck

Exactly ;)