Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Moderators!!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:39 pm

There are people on here having a dig at the expense of the city fan who fell yesterday.

I find it a disgrace that we are not removing these posts.....f*cking disgrace.

Re: Moderators!!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:There are people on here having a dig at the expense of the city fan who fell yesterday.

Report the posts and they can be removed. I've only just come online so haven't seen any.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Claire wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:There are people on here having a dig at the expense of the city fan who fell yesterday.

Report the posts and they can be removed. I've only just come online so haven't seen any.

Not having a pop Claire, but he could have died.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:05 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Claire wrote:

Not having a pop Claire, but he could have died.

I know, I was there!

You are having a pop at the mods for not deleting posts! :lol: I still haven't seen the posts, so if you could report them I can get them deleted

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:11 pm

I find it a disgrace that we are not removing these posts.....f*cking disgrace.[/quote]
Report the posts and they can be removed. I've only just come online so haven't seen any.[/quote]

Not having a pop Claire, but he could have died.[/quote]

I know, I was there!

You are having a pop at the mods for not deleting posts! :lol: I still haven't seen the posts, so if you could report them I can get them deleted[/quote]

No worries babe will sort now.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Ryan posts on here now and again, you want to delete these "jokes" people are making

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:17 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:I find it a disgrace that we are not removing these posts.....f*cking disgrace.

Report the posts and they can be removed. I've only just come online so haven't seen any.[/quote]

Not having a pop Claire, but he could have died.[/quote]

I know, I was there!

You are having a pop at the mods for not deleting posts! :lol: I still haven't seen the posts, so if you could report them I can get them deleted[/quote]

No worries babe will sort now.[/quote]
Thanks

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:19 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Ryan posts on here now and again, you want to delete these "jokes" people are making

If you bothered to read what I said, then you will know I want to delete them, I just haven't seen any yet. You are also able to report them!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Claire wrote:
NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Ryan posts on here now and again, you want to delete these "jokes" people are making

If you bothered to read what I said, then you will know I want to delete them, I just haven't seen any yet. You are also able to report them!

Claire i did read what you said and i reported a post

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:
Claire wrote:

Claire i did read what you said and i reported a post

Thanks, I've deleted it.