Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Views From Another Part Of The World

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

I would suggest if Billy doesnt sub Mc'kenna he should wander off and get himself a cup of tea, take a shite and read the sun for fifteen minutes...it would improve Forest no end if he were simply not on the pitch

For fucks sake can smeone supply the players with a compass we are attacking right to left why Oh why every time we get the ball we back track all the way to Camp who punts it forward and we lose the ball.
I have not seen a Forest side as bad as today for a long long time.
And yes Billy you do need a right good f*cking, you are the Boss start and shoulder some of the blame then get it sorted

And over. I could criticise the manager, the chairman, the players, but there's not much point. Davies will come on and complain about tiredness, squad size, investment, etc., whilst Swansea will have three points in the bag having retained a similar first team all season, having turned over a profit, and having come from the same position (League One) as we did. With the way we set up against them, they might just as well have been Brazil. And but for some favourable luck, we'd have lost 10-2. We're looking a poor bet even for the play-offs, and Davies doesn't seem to want to get us there playing the football anywhere near the grass. Frankly, I'm sick of his away day tactics. I get to quite a few away matches, and we treat teams with far too much respect. A little adventure might see us lose games, but it would hardly be worse than at present.

Leeds away next. No hope of anytAndy, in two lines of text you mentioned Billy 5 times. Don't believe everything he says mate. He's not owning up to the fact that we have won 1 in 10 and he ain't got a f*cking clue how to stop the rot.

Look at today, Anderson and Cohen both played up front at some point. He's lost the f*cking plot Andy. I just don't know how you can defend him mate

All taken directly from a thread at forestfans.net

http://www.forestfans.net/index.php?/to ... e__st__140

Looks like having an opinion is not something that just happens IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: