Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIRST THERE WAS 12 GAMES TO GO, NOW THERE IS 8

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:17 am

how many games to go are we going to before we sack dave jones! 7, 5 , 3 ??????????? ... the one and only reason we are still in the hunt is because everyone around us are dropping points cause their teams aint strong enough to go up! ... we have the team to go up, but because we`ve got a crap manager we are screwing it up! ... we still have time to sort this out, but we must sack jones to get there! .... to all you jones lovers please wake up! yes he did work wonders when he first came to cardiff and he did take us to a cup final but in all honesty, are you really enjoying the way things are now? ... the man must go and our board of directors must do it now and give the new man 2 weeks to gel with the players! otherwise i can see us finishing outside the top 6, cause i honestly dont see where our next win is coming from! .... please look at the goals we conceided yesterday and you`ll see that we have major problems! ... its hard for me to believe that jones was a defender!

Re: FIRST THERE WAS 12 GAMES TO GO, NOW THERE IS 8

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 am

AHERNE wrote:how many games to go are we going to before we sack dave jones! 7, 5 , 3 ??????????? ... the one and only reason we are still in the hunt is because everyone around us are dropping points cause their teams aint strong enough to go up! ... we have the team to go up, but because we`ve got a crap manager we are screwing it up! ... we still have time to sort this out, but we must sack jones to get there! .... to all you jones lovers please wake up! yes he did work wonders when he first came to cardiff and he did take us to a cup final but in all honesty, are you really enjoying the way things are now? ... the man must go and our board of directors must do it now and give the new man 2 weeks to gel with the players! otherwise i can see us finishing outside the top 6, cause i honestly dont see where our next win is coming from! .... please look at the goals we conceided yesterday and you`ll see that we have major problems! ... its hard for me to believe that jones was a defender!

Could not agree more with your comments, but watch out The DJ Fan Club will Savage us for Expressing Our Opinions :lol:

Re: FIRST THERE WAS 12 GAMES TO GO, NOW THERE IS 8

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:how many games to go are we going to before we sack dave jones! 7, 5 , 3 ??????????? ... the one and only reason we are still in the hunt is because everyone around us are dropping points cause their teams aint strong enough to go up! ... we have the team to go up, but because we`ve got a crap manager we are screwing it up! ... we still have time to sort this out, but we must sack jones to get there! .... to all you jones lovers please wake up! yes he did work wonders when he first came to cardiff and he did take us to a cup final but in all honesty, are you really enjoying the way things are now? ... the man must go and our board of directors must do it now and give the new man 2 weeks to gel with the players! otherwise i can see us finishing outside the top 6, cause i honestly dont see where our next win is coming from! .... please look at the goals we conceided yesterday and you`ll see that we have major problems! ... its hard for me to believe that jones was a defender!

Could not agree more with your comments, but watch out The DJ Fan Club will Savage us for Expressing Our Opinions :lol:

i reckon they're CCMB users in disguise :D