Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "No one likes us" - I can see why.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
troobloo wrote:
millwallfc wrote:U cant talk about shit support, i was at your place this season it was like your fans were in a coma. very different from nina park.

ITS NINIAN PARK YOU THICK MILLWALL c**t

LMAO :D :D

LMAO Indeed!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 pm

millwallfc wrote:WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS, was in the stand to your right and NOTHING was thrown at the bloke or on the pitch. any excusse to call millwall fans scum. Talking of scum look at yourself's smashing up the toilets (very brave), throwing bottles on at your own players when you scored and fighting amongst yourself's.

Fighting amongst yourelves!! What about the silly fuckers to our left? Living on your reputation you c**t.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Beats the f**k out of the QPR Cardiff love in thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think this Millwall lad will come round to loving us as much as Stan. Remember Stan came on this site giving as much shit as this Millwall Lad :lol: :lol: :lol: now look at him he can't stay of this site. Hello Stan Image
Now Millwall behave or you will be Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:56 pm

dont ban the thung beast, its rather entertaining

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 am

millwallfc wrote:WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS, was in the stand to your right and NOTHING was thrown at the bloke or on the pitch. any excusse to call millwall fans scum. Talking of scum look at yourself's smashing up the toilets (very brave), throwing bottles on at your own players when you scored and fighting amongst yourself's.

The stand to the right you say? Were you one of the brave souls singing let him die in this clip? Scum!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaHwfgHk8aU&feature=related

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:48 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:dont ban the thung beast, its rather entertaining

Totally agree, please millwallfc continue your futile arguement :lol: :lol: :roll:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:15 am

throwing stuff at an unconscious man now thats...... (VERY BRAVE) :roll:

stupid c**t. didnt seem so brave before or after though. :downtown:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 pm

All respect for Millwall has gone after saturday. They used to be the most feared mob anywhere, right horrible bastards that were up for anything, now they are a joke & saturday proved that.City could have walked right through Bermondsey on saturday with no resistance at all.This is not the Millwall of the 70's & 80's just a bunch of pretenders living off the name of their past.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:08 pm

bluebirds over.... wrote:All respect for Millwall has gone after saturday. They used to be the most feared mob anywhere, right horrible bastards that were up for anything, now they are a joke & saturday proved that.City could have walked right through Bermondsey on saturday with no resistance at all.This is not the Millwall of the 70's & 80's just a bunch of pretenders living off the name of their past.

agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: