Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"No one likes us" - I can see why.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:39 am

What a horrible bunch, throwing things at the ambulance that was taking the poor lad who fell.

Also those to the left of us were given the freedom of the stands throwing coins/bottles whilst their stewards just watched them!

Good laugh on the forum bus, good luck to the driver who has his test tomorrow :ayatollah:

Re: "No one likes us" - I can see why.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 am

vile fans (not all) they were very hyprocritical on their boards last night saying "cardiff supporters are living in glory" as in being sarcastic by saying we think we have the best firm bla bla bla...thats is very hyprocritical. they were then saying "yea its not as if your fans wouldnt do it" and they were saying "stupid welsh cuunt deserved it".

bless em

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:55 am

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS, was in the stand to your right and NOTHING was thrown at the bloke or on the pitch. any excusse to call millwall fans scum. Talking of scum look at yourself's smashing up the toilets (very brave), throwing bottles on at your own players when you scored and fighting amongst yourself's.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 pm

millwallfc wrote:WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS, was in the stand to your right and NOTHING was thrown at the bloke or on the pitch. any excusse to call millwall fans scum. Talking of scum look at yourself's smashing up the toilets (very brave), throwing bottles on at your own players when you scored and fighting amongst yourself's.

I said left not right you fool

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:21 pm

dont mate where i was sitting you dickhead your talking bollocks.nothing was throw at the bloke FACT.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Millwall still has a lot of scummy tamps. Not surpised city threw few bottles and coins at you. Especially after mocking the guy that fell! U go what you deserved I say

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:30 pm

millwallfc wrote:dont mate where i was sitting you dickhead your talking bollocks.nothing was throw at the bloke FACT.

Please don't say FACT at the end of sentence, it's irritating.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

millwallfc wrote:WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS, was in the stand to your right and NOTHING was thrown at the bloke or on the pitch. any excusse to call millwall fans scum. Talking of scum look at yourself's smashing up the toilets (very brave), throwing bottles on at your own players when you scored and fighting amongst yourself's.

yeah I heard they had a bit of an off with themselves :P

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Millwall fans are scum end of, saw about 1000 del boys yesterday.
Fighting with ourselves ???
so about 10 minutes in over in your end what happened ?
That chant aswell , what a pathetic song
No one likes you we dont care !
:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:46 pm

millwallfc wrote:dont mate where i was sitting you dickhead your talking bollocks.nothing was throw at the bloke FACT.

Well not sure about that but one thing I am positive about and that is it is really sad when football fans sing rugby songs. That must have been really embarrassing for you.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:good luck to the driver who has his test tomorrow :ayatollah:

I hope it's not the driving test he's taking! haha :D

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm

bunch of ridiculous market traders and dole bums who have got the football factory on dvd and think they are scary,
the leagues let em get away with murder and the less said about the useless stewards and welsh hating met the better.
millwall fc your support was shite, absolutely silent when you were losing and more concerned with trowing missiles.
youd all rather be watching chelsea or arsenal and only support millwall because of a rep that doesnt exist anymore

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 pm

U cant talk about shit support, i was at your place this season it was like your fans were in a coma. very different from nina park.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 pm

millwallfc wrote:U cant talk about shit support, i was at your place this season it was like your fans were in a coma. very different from nina park.

ITS NINIAN PARK YOU THICK MILLWALL c**t

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Why we bothering to argue with a Milwall fan. Very silly no point to it . I am glad the lad is ok

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 pm

point taken mate the real point always seems to get lost in pettiness but nothing worse than sick disrespect :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Good laugh on the forum bus, good luck to the driver who has his test tomorrow :ayatollah:

Good luck to him aswell on locating the test centre in the first place, hope he doesn't use his poundshop satnav!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:What a horrible bunch, throwing things at the ambulance that was taking the poor lad who fell.

Also those to the left of us were given the freedom of the stands throwing coins/bottles whilst their stewards just watched them!

Good laugh on the forum bus, good luck to the driver who has his test tomorrow :ayatollah:

Sounds like something that would happen in the old "Ninian Park"

shocking!!!

...but now we've a shiny new box thing we'd never think of behaving like that would we :old:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:What a horrible bunch, throwing things at the ambulance that was taking the poor lad who fell.

Sounds like something that would happen in the old "Ninian Park"

shocking!!!

...but now we've a shiny new box thing we'd never think of behaving like that would we :old:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:16 pm

griffy wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:good luck to the driver who has his test tomorrow :ayatollah:

I hope it's not the driving test he's taking! haha :D

I also hope its not in Gabalfa coz it will take him 6hrs to find it!!!! :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:26 pm

dont need an excuse - you are f*cking scum.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:29 pm

in the stand on the right of us...in the top corner, it looked like ian beale and bianca giving it large! what a pathetic bunch of "fans" your all scum...FACT

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:34 pm

englishbluebird wrote:bunch of ridiculous market traders and dole bums who have got the football factory on dvd and think they are scary,
the leagues let em get away with murder and the less said about the useless stewards and welsh hating met the better.
millwall fc your support was shite, absolutely silent when you were losing and more concerned with trowing missiles.
youd all rather be watching chelsea or arsenal and only support millwall because of a rep that doesnt exist anymore

The only rep they had was just a small pikey team in London. That rep still exists. :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 pm

im trying to make sense of this sentance

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

just go along with what he's saying....its hard for them to express themselves especially when they have to type it out

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:01 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

just go along with what he's saying....its hard for them to express themselves especially when they have to type it out

in person you'd be on the floor with a knife in you..so i suppose its better this way

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 pm

not being funny but i prolly could get a mob of bridgenders that would sort them out :roll:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:not being funny but i prolly could get a mob of bridgenders that would sort them out :roll:

:lol: i would join you but thing is when we're all older and bigger...its an unfair advantage against 14 year olds. canton bingo club could storm the den :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:17 pm

troobloo wrote:
millwallfc wrote:U cant talk about shit support, i was at your place this season it was like your fans were in a coma. very different from nina park.

ITS NINIAN PARK YOU THICK MILLWALL c**t

LMAO :D :D