Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO wdb2721

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:08 am

Hiya mate. I tried to PM you back but it said that you had disabled receiving PM's?

Anyways in answer to your query, it depends what HTC you are after. If its one of the Desire models then yes I would say its just as good as an iPhone. Htc are second only to blackberry in the best manufacturers around. According to What? mobile magazine. The beauty of android its that most apps are free and you can pretty much do anything from your phone.

You can constantly update your phone too so the technology is never out of date. I've got a sony ericson x10. Its not as good as other androids and I started to get fed up of it as it has limitations.but I finally got around to updating the software and it feels like I have a new phone.

Iphones are good but personally I don't think they are worth the money when you can get an android for free.

For example, on my android I have the following apps, BBC News, Cardiff City app, Sky Plus, BBC Sport, Wikipedia, Facebook, Twitter, Ebay, GTunes (media app that lets me download music for free) Flixster, Google Goggles, Google Maps (life saver)

And there is so much more. Google "google goggles". Its amazing, if not a but scary. Also the androids have something the iphone doesn't. Its called Swype. Its a new way of texting. So much faster and easier. It may not be installed on your new phone but it can be downloaded.

There are going to be some cracking new androids out within the next month or so. New htc, new galaxy S and done very good LG and sony ericson handsets.

Hope you see this before its lost between all the Dave Jones Out threads :lol: