Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE AINT SACKING HIM SO JUST GET ON WITH SUPPORTING THE TEAM!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:37 am

I for one am fed up of the jones out brigade and will probably contradict myself here. I have always been a jones fan and always beleived he would take us up....................until now. I believe hes made some absolute dire decisions of late/this season.
1.Tatics- we cant see out a game,we cant come from behind
2.Gerrard being allowed to go to hull cos they fell out ffs grow up, the guy has manufactured 12 points for them and in proffesional sport egos have to be put to one side
3. He did even want ramsey and if he did we could have had him here earlier and for longer and therefore no doubt more points in the bag
4.His inability to drop players until the fans demand it, i.e naylor and bothroyd.
5.Bywater on loan, thats a massive mistake......the guy has had 16 shots at goal and conceded 9.
6. Isolate the team from the fans with comments like "the people down here"......."booing makes players nervous" on a promotion run aswell= very bad management.
7.his failure to motivate the most talented group of players the club has probably ever had. Yes we fought yesterday but why not for the last 4 months??

If the directors aint asking these questions directly to jones and getting feasible answers then they are also making mistakes.

BUT

The fact remains we aint gonna get rid of him so lets all stop moaning me included and support the manager and the team!
I Think although the manager thinks hes tough and hes got broad shoulders a bit of love from us fans may just get his hands out of his pockets and make him give it one last crack before he undoubtedly leaves in summer!

we all know we'd rather be loved than hated jones included

Re: WE AINT SACKING HIM SO JUST GET ON WITH SUPPORTING THE TEAM!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:51 am

Can't we just park the anti Jones,Bothroyd,Bellamy,etc crap to one side and get behind the team for 8 games (minimum)- we'll have all summer to bitch,whinge and moan if it goes tits up :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: