Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sick Millwall

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
millwallfc wrote:Get a f*cking grip of yourself you melt. If that was a millwall fan that fell what would of been the reaction in your end

I would have laughed my bollix off....if it was a millwall fan he would have died but he was Kaarddiff soIt shows shows you how tough our lads are compared to you sarf landun poseurs :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 pm

millwallfc wrote:Brilliant what a come back, your so thick you fall off of f*cking stands you f*cking mong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your so f*cking thick you tried getting down green st you pikey tw*t, you didnt get f*cking far did you !! hiding behind the old bill and sneaking down tudor via the park didnt work either did it you inbred tosser.

'HELP US , HELP US , NOBODY LIKES US AND WE ARE SHITTING IT'

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Mate Cardiff are no Angels :lol:

NO but they are a decent set , not like those lowly pikey Scum nothings.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Any football related fighting is pathetic imo

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Any football related fighting is pathetic imo

its more than football on some occasions especially with those pikeys. Dont you understand that , it goes back generations, wouldnt matter if it was football, tiddly winks or chess.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 pm

millwallfc wrote:to think one of your own pushed him off the stand, f*cking wankers should try sticking together.

Having it with each other :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:24 pm

millwallfc wrote:Brilliant what a come back, your so thick you fall off of f*cking stands you f*cking mong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And u stupid cunts go under f*cking trains!!!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Hardly any of the Lads from the 70's/80's went Yesterday.
I have been to the Old/New Den at least 8 or 9 times, Never missed a Cardiff Game with you lot since the 70's, I never went yest,chose being with my daughters for the day.
Most old heads thought it was a set up by the police, as coaches were Bubbled and yet train and are car were ok and after the sentencing for Chelsea and still Cardiff fans wanted many gave it a miss.

Yes prob hundreds of young Kids went yesterday and prob gave it the Big one, but we were young once and I Rem going to Westham in 1978 at the age of 13 thinking I was hard, I went home black and Blue.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hardly any of the Lads from the 70's/80's went Yesterday.
I have been to the Old/New Den at least 8 or 9 times, Never missed a Cardiff Game with you lot since the 70's, I never went yest,chose being with my daughters for the day.
Most old heads thought it was a set up by the police, as coaches were Bubbled and yet train and are car were ok and after the sentencing for Chelsea and still Cardiff fans wanted many gave it a miss.

Yes prob hundreds of young Kids went yesterday and prob gave it the Big one, but we were young once and I Rem going to Westham in 1978 at the age of 13 thinking I was hard, I went home black and Blue.

You went home Claret and Blue actually. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 pm

what a bellend. another keyboard warrior who comes onto the board and tries acting hard, were you one of the notorious 14year olds who gave it large yesterday? i remember few years back at ninian when you brought about 50 fans to our ground? your all talk, the movies have bigged you up so much its unreal.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm

millwallfc wrote:800 what a turn out, remember seeing them up on south Bermondsey station shitting there selfs with the whole of ilderton rd waitting for em.Anyway that was years ago you got run at Kennington yesterday and you had more numbers. SOUL CREW R.I.P

just to let you know..800 is a bigger number than 150 :roll:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:45 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Its all wrong and all sick I am just glad the lad is ok but I wouldnt expect Milwall fans being sympethetic and asking how the supporter is if you did you must be mad.

Don't worry chief, I've learnt my lesson - won't give Millwall the benefit of the doubt by mistaking them for being human again :lol:

This thread seems to have turned into a Green Street script since I last checked it - yawn

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Didn't the old heads fancy going to Millwall just to watch the game? Plastics...

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm

millwallfc wrote:800 what a turn out, remember seeing them up on south Bermondsey station shitting there selfs with the whole of ilderton rd waitting for em.

What was the point in shitting ourselves? About 20,000 coppers between you and us that day...No revenge on your part...No fear for us. :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Who is the hardest Mr Millwall FC or Mr Rhythm there is only one way to find out F I G H T Image So are we talking a Boxing Match or a Cage fight ? Tickets Please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Who is the hardest Mr Millwall FC or Mr Rhythm there is only one way to find out F I G H T Image So are we talking a Boxing Match or a Cage fight ? Tickets Please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shall we chuck billy the paedo in there aswell...be good entertainment. BIIIIILLLLLLYYYYYYY

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:45 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Who is the hardest Mr Millwall FC or Mr Rhythm there is only one way to find out F I G H T Image So are we talking a Boxing Match or a Cage fight ? Tickets Please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shall we chuck billy the paedo in there aswell...be good entertainment. BIIIIILLLLLLYYYYYYY

Let both of them warm up with Billy :D Thumbs up trousers down :o come on Billy :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:

Let both of them warm up with Billy :D Thumbs up trousers down :o come on Billy :lol: :lol:

:lol: brilliant. the rentboys may make an appearance too. my moneys on mr rhythm!! bluearmy! :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Did not look like kids to me yesterday Annis! I'm 52 and 6 of us can walk down the old kent road and passed their end and no bother? They are living on their reputation!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:

One on one, Wall, no contest :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 pm

BILLY'S GUNNA GET YA BILLY'S GUNNA GET YA!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Londoner wrote:One on one, Wall, no contest :mrgreen:

what have you been drinking? you couldnt have us with weapons you faggots :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 pm

we are eviiiiiilllll. they're a laughing stock fairplay. weapons and you still foooked it up :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Daya wrote:

And u stupid cunts go under f*cking trains!!!

I f*cking hate fare dodgeing pikey cunts

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:46 pm

I'm down there about once a month...I'll take his f*cking sovereigns from him stuff em down his gregory and watch the b*stard turn purple.

I pm d the wank so e knows where to find me.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

I'm down there about once a month...I'll take his f*cking sovereigns from him stuff em down his gregory and watch the b*stard turn purple.

Whats that then Johnny Boxing ?

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Whats that then Johnny Boxing ?

no comment ;)

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Talking a good game on here but lets face it we all know u aint got the minerals. c**t

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

millwallfc wrote:Talking a good game on here but lets face it we all know u aint got the minerals. c**t

And you can't even talk a good game, you're probably kent-wall you kunt :evil: