Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sick Millwall

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:37 am

Just after Millwall scored their second they were singing "2-1 and you've lost a fan". At that stage, it looked like he could die or at least was very seriously injured. They are low life dregs.

Re: Sick Millwall

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:55 am

Mate Cardiff are no Angels :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 am

Some of our fans were absolute pricks yesterday too. I got started on by few for trying to stop them going in to thrash the womens toilet whilst waiting for my girlfriend, who was using it. :evil:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:08 pm

suppose we all foget about chanting istanbull to the leeds fans,glass house and stones.comes to mind,also the palace fan who sttabed a jack to death on ninian park road was seen as a hero figure for years with his name chanted at city games.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Yes I know some of our fans are sick too; yes I know some of our fans chant Istanbul and I hate it; yes some of our fans used to sing about Alan Davies, I thought that was wrong too. I know all that.

Forget what we've done in the past. What I'm saying here is that it was wrong for Millwall fans to celebrate the fact a City fan looked like he had died or at least was very seriously injured. Don't you understand that?

Don't throw stones in glass houses, you say. Okay, I'll never ever point out when something makes me angry or ever offer an opinion on anyone or anything else ever. Like ferk I will. They were out of order and if you can't accept that, well, that's your problem guv.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Get a f*cking grip of yourself you melt. If that was a millwall fan that fell what would of been the reaction in your end

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 pm

was there when you lot took one of the finest beatings i have ever seen handed out at ninian park and there was not much respect showen to your lot as the paramedics and police were trying to treat millwall bodies layed out all over the place while still being attacked by city fans.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 pm

More bullshit, i was there in 1999 was only young but was impressed by your lot. You had the chance to come in your end that day but Millwall thought you out. bodies laying all over the place your in a f*cking dream land mate.Did u come to the return leg, bet you didnt cos Cardiff brought about 150 fans that day, funny that.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:17 pm

millwallfc wrote:More bullshit, i was there in 1999 was only young but was impressed by your lot. You had the chance to come in your end that day but Millwall thought you out. bodies laying all over the place your in a f*cking dream land mate.Did u come to the return leg, bet you didnt cos Cardiff brought about 150 fans that day, funny that.

no Cardiff brought about 800 to the return game and the majority of them were lads

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:17 pm

millwallfc wrote:More bullshit, i was there in 1999 was only young but was impressed by your lot. You had the chance to come in your end that day but Millwall thought you out. bodies laying all over the place your in a f*cking dream land mate.Did u come to the return leg, bet you didnt cos Cardiff brought about 150 fans that day, funny that.

we brought 800 that day actualy :roll:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:22 pm

800 what a turn out, remember seeing them up on south Bermondsey station shitting there selfs with the whole of ilderton rd waitting for em.Anyway that was years ago you got run at Kennington yesterday and you had more numbers. SOUL CREW R.I.P

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 pm

millwallfc wrote:800 what a turn out, remember seeing them up on south Bermondsey station shitting there selfs with the whole of ilderton rd waitting for em.Anyway that was years ago you got run at Kennington yesterday and you had more numbers. SOUL CREW R.I.P

F OFFFFF, When you were at that sh'thole ( give me a blow rd, you didnt have a crew as such, it was just a horrible place to go because even the old laddies yo had were feking horrible,a load of old bearded dockers just finished work in time for the game made your rep, a feked up ground with with sh'te supporters from the sh'tty'st part of london that couldnt pronounce your L's Miw wo, fek offffffffffffff :old:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 pm

I understand the point your making but our own fans have been as sick as anyone else at times. The gas a jack chants in regards to Alan Davies, And when Terry Coles got trampled by a horse the swansea fan again hundreds of our fans were mimicking horses trotting etc...

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Its all wrong and all sick I am just glad the lad is ok but I wouldnt expect Milwall fans being sympethetic and asking how the supporter is if you did you must be mad.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

millwallfc wrote:remember seeing them up on south Bermondsey station shitting there selfs
:mrgreen:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 pm

millwallfc wrote:Get a f*cking grip of yourself you melt. If that was a millwall fan that fell what would of been the reaction in your end

I would have laughed my bollix off....if it was a millwall fan he would have died but he was Kaarddiff soIt shows shows you how tough our lads are compared to you sarf landun poseurs :D

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Just shows dont it mate your total f*cking scum and to think one of your own pushed him off the stand, f*cking wankers should try sticking together.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 pm

millwallfc wrote:Just shows dont it mate your total f*cking scum and to think one of your own pushed him off the stand, f*cking wankers should try sticking together.

You eat your own mother's shit, you c**t.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Brilliant what a come back, your so thick you fall off of f*cking stands you f*cking mong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 pm

millwallfc wrote:Brilliant what a come back, your so thick you fall off of f*cking stands you f*cking mong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come and see me in thr lord clyde after one of my training sessions you f*cking no mark, i'll kncok you the f**k out and tatto soul crew on ya scrawny little f*cking head.

Pikey c**t

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: keyboard warrior. sorry hard man please dont beat me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
u f*cking melt u wouldnt live with me. p.m me and will have a meet.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 pm

You bored millwallfc?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 pm

yer :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 pm

millwallfc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: keyboard warrior. sorry hard man please dont beat me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
u f*cking melt u wouldnt live with me. p.m me and will have a meet.

Done!

you certainly wil be.

We'll have for referee ;)

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:41 pm

So where u off on this date then?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 pm

millwallfc wrote:Just shows dont it mate your total f*cking scum and to think one of your own pushed him off the stand, f*cking wankers should try sticking together.

sticking together ? :lol: you mean like those 2 home 'fans' did when theyre were kicking the shit out of each other in the first half

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Priory Park.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Bit different ain't it 2 blokes having a bust up then pushing some one off a f*cking stand, very cowardly as well, think you lot been watching to much dirty sanchez. Also what the f**k was them two Cardiff fans that came down in the lower tier to see if the bloke was ok ,fighting each other about :lol: . bunch of f*cking inbreds ain't ya. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by millwallfc on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Just after Millwall scored their second they were singing "2-1 and you've lost a fan". At that stage, it looked like he could die or at least was very seriously injured. They are low life dregs.

Scum of the earth mate, you wouldnt expect anything from them pikey cnuts

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 pm

millwallfc wrote:Get a f*cking grip of yourself you melt. If that was a millwall fan that fell what would of been the reaction in your end

if that was one of your pikey clowns it would have made the Queens Speech !! with the one who pushed him being given the St Georges Cross.