Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not that you'll enjoy it I'm sure

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:31 pm

But take a look at Sinclair's goal from today on the football league show later.

A class act.

The composure Borini showed for is first was quality as well. That boy has got it and might just be the final piece in our promotion jigsaw. Hopefully.

Re: Not that you'll enjoy it I'm sure

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Go ponce ur sh1t on planet gypo.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 am

Hope you enjoyed :thumbup:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 am

yes sinclairs goal was good. with regards to borini nothing special right place at right time especially his second no way he should miss that.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:40 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:Go ponce ur sh1t on planet gypo.

Whether we like it or not, fair play to the Jacks they were superb against Forest.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 am

NJ73 wrote:But take a look at Sinclair's goal from today on the football league show later.

A class act.

The composure Borini showed for is first was quality as well. That boy has got it and might just be the final piece in our promotion jigsaw. Hopefully.

Seen it all before, beat a forest team who hadn't won a game in six, now seven and your going to get promotion..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

We will see early days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 am

ive still got the leyton orient game on my box i think i ll watch that instead

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:18 am

NJ73 wrote:But take a look at Sinclair's goal from today on the football league show later.

A class act.

Yep good goal, almost as good as Bellamys at that concrete jungle of yours :ayatollah: