Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MILLWALL CUNTS................

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Also noticed today some 12yr old millwall twats chucking coins at Burke and Darcy and suprise suprise the stewards did f**k all, i f*cking hate that club even more than i did before today.

Plus as Milly44 said chucking stuff at the lad that fell, wankers.

Re: MILLWALL CUNTS................

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:23 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Also noticed today some 12yr old millwall twats chucking coins at Burke and Darcy and suprise suprise the stewards did f**k all, i f*cking hate that club even more than i did before today.

f*cking digusting mate, it seems they are free to do as they please there. which like i have said in a different post is fine. but there has to be a line and it was crossed today, and stewards and police stood and did nothing.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:20 pm

milly44 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Also noticed today some 12yr old millwall twats chucking coins at Burke and Darcy and suprise suprise the stewards did f**k all, i f*cking hate that club even more than i did before today.

f*cking digusting mate, it seems they are free to do as they please there. which like i have said in a different post is fine. but there has to be a line and it was crossed today, and stewards and police stood and did nothing.

Their dirty fuckers

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Their dirty fuckers

I say dirty fuckers, only said it twice cos i think they are

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 pm

was suprised they were all kids too. they must played green street at the bars in their end because the kids think they are invincible. we had a lot of freedom at ninian park but yesterday they were getting away with a lot.they don't care though because they dont have a proper fan base, its just what ever tramps want to to ditch the market for the day and turn up at the match

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 pm

I text a mate last night who supports Millwall saying.........."Not you mate, but some of your so called fans are cunts, throwing stuff at the lad that fell". dirty fuckers

No reply, what a suprise.

He`s a mate but i hope him and others are ashamed, cos I would be :shock:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:19 pm

they're all trying to say our fans aren't angels from wrecking the toilets which i think is unnaceptable but also throwing coins and bottles. now i know its bad that our fans done that but most of us were furious when their scummy fans were mocking the guy that fell off the top tier. i just say they got what they deserved