Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea to go up automatic...

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
nct68 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:[Monk is our Captain, Mark Taylor is one of the best full-backs in the Championship and Orlandi was scintillating before his injury.

You haven't touched a nerve at all. (I'm still on cloud 9 after our great win yesterday - I bet you couldn't watch it on the FL show?) 8 games to go and all you can do is pray for Swansea injuries - great stuff! :lol:

Mark Taylor????? Who is he? Thought you had a reserve called Neil Taylor. Proves what a true fan you are.

I watch the FL show and watch CCFC. Not overly interested in other games. Enjoyed watching CCFC. Cant comment on yr game as i didnt watch it.

This has got to be a confused Swansea rugby fan, Mark Taylor played "centre for Swansea RFC, Wales and British lions surely.
AND NO WAY EVER WAS HE A FULLBACK... :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Nathan Dyer is the player who makes us tick yet everyone go's on about Sinclair and we would miss Rangel more than we would miss Ashley Williams :sleepy4:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 pm

On My Jack wrote:Nathan Dyer is the player who makes us tick yet everyone go's on about Sinclair and we would miss Rangel more than we would miss Ashley Williams :sleepy4:

Dyer has scored 3 or 4 and Sinclair 20 or so.

Rangel is a good player but williams organises yr back 4.

There are lots of twists and turns to come over next 6 weeks.

It'll be a real roller coaster but hopefully CCFC will prevail

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
On My Jack wrote:Nathan Dyer is the player who makes us tick yet everyone go's on about Sinclair and we would miss Rangel more than we would miss Ashley Williams :sleepy4:

Dyer has scored 3 or 4 and Sinclair 20 or so.

Rangel is a good player but williams organises yr back 4.

There are lots of twists and turns to come over next 6 weeks.

It'll be a real roller coaster but hopefully CCFC will prevail

Tate organizes the back four, but my point is we are not a two man team. We have had some bad results lately too and will have more this season there will be loads more twists and turns for both our clubs.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Merlin wrote:Like us they go forward well, but even on the highlights their defence was left watching at times, even Boyds first goal had Williams in a mess. They will continue to score goals (for a change) but are always dodgy at the back.

Yeah we are dodgy at the back only 9 goals conceded at home :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:31 pm

bloo wrote:
Merlin wrote:Like us they go forward well, but even on the highlights their defence was left watching at times, even Boyds first goal had Williams in a mess. They will continue to score goals (for a change) but are always dodgy at the back.

Including 1 by Sir Craig ;-)

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bloo wrote:

Including 1 by Sir Craig ;-)

That was a wonder goal and one of the best seen at the Liberty. The only one that comes close from an away side was when Emnes scored against us last season.
The 2 conceded saturday took a little gloss off it (for 5 minutes) as our work rate dropped around the 40th minute and the second goal was down to Van der Gunn not getting a foot in. Squeaky bum time then as we really should have been well clear as Borini smashed the post and missed after an awkward angle when rounding the keeper, also Sinclair nearly repeating his 1st goal up the other end.
Talk of Danny Rose coming in on loan this week as well, all depends if Redknapp will let him!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm

bloo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bloo wrote:[bum time then as we really should have been well clear as Borini smashed the post and missed after an awkward angle when rounding the keeper, also Sinclair nearly repeating his 1st goal up the other end.
Talk of Danny Rose coming in on loan this week as well, all depends if Redknapp will let him!

Rose is a bit of hit or miss. Played for Peterboro for part of last season and was hated by their fans (according to Durham on talksport). I saw him score a screamer for Spurs v arsenal and he looked quality. He didnt set the world alight at bristol city either.

However if any manager can motivate him to do well and perform at 100% it is Rogers.

Sickens me to say but if we had rogers we'd be top of the league. Oh well. 8 games to go and a roller coaster ride ahead.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Rose was at Watford when Brendan was there so he may get something out of him. Too early to get carried away yet as there are an awful lot of points to play for. One thing I have noticed though is that any team that has been 2nd for a while seem to have a wobble. Swansea, Cardiff, Forest have all been there and had a bad run, it's Norwich's turn next and could come at a vital time. I hope Lambert gets manager of the month :D