Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea to go up automatic...

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:59 pm

the only thing thats gonna get everyone behind the team including the players motivation is the jack bastards taking second spot! , making us realise what a fuk up this has been and smashing sh'it* out of whoever we face in the play offs too ensure we aren't left with 20,000 dirty scummy jack b*stard's thinking they are barcelona doing one over us gaining promotion after years of being sh'it below us

that cant happen
NO WAY!

Re: Swansea to go up automatic...

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:01 pm

only 16200 ish jacks in the ground

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:04 pm

well if they reach premiership, they will start coming out of the the pavement, the drain's, bins and everywhere

:ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 pm

you forgot to mention caravans :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:10 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:the only thing thats gonna get everyone behind the team including the players motivation is the jack bastards taking second spot! , making us realise what a fuk up this has been and smashing sh'it* out of whoever we face in the play offs too ensure we aren't left with 20,000 dirty scummy jack b*stard's thinking they are barcelona doing one over us gaining promotion after years of being sh'it below us

that cant happen
NO WAY!

only a small minority of our fans hate swansea. So the majority would not give a f**k if they went up.

Big rivalry my arse, only to them it is.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 pm

heaton back after international break. hopefully that will be enough :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:22 pm

you know what, best of luck to them i say..they have been terrific this season and brendon rogers is a brilliant manager

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:37 pm

ccfcdor wrote:you know what, best of luck to them i say..they have been terrific this season and brendon rogers is a brilliant manager

Hate it , but have to agree. They are where they are cos they are fighting for it and deserve it. Bastards!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 am

Cheers.

If we go up, obviously you will have that little emptry feeling in your stomach, but take it on the chin, forget about us and support Cardiff. That's how i'd feel if you get there and we don't.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:
ccfcdor wrote:you know what, best of luck to them i say..they have been terrific this season and brendon rogers is a brilliant manager

Hate it , but have to agree. They are where they are cos they are fighting for it and deserve it. Bastards!

Must agree. they did look like a team on fire and seem to be playing with confidence.I think we will struggle to catch them if Im honest.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 am

Watched the Swansea game on a link. agree very impressive, passed the ball well and some great goals, although rode there luck at times, Forest hitting the post in the last few mins.

But still think there is a long way to go and all teams will slip up along the way.

It's going right down to the wire for 2nd place. :) :)

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:the only thing thats gonna get everyone behind the team including the players motivation is the jack bastards taking second spot! , making us realise what a fuk up this has been and smashing sh'it* out of whoever we face in the play offs too ensure we aren't left with 20,000 dirty scummy jack b*stard's thinking they are barcelona doing one over us gaining promotion after years of being sh'it below us

that cant happen
NO WAY!

They are at their best at home and only just beat a Forest team on a bad run of form with now no wins in the last 7 games, plenty of twists and turns yet...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 am

They are due a run of injuries. Take Sinclair and Williams out and they are mid table.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 am

Swansea have a better, more hard working, better passing and more clinical finishing team than us this season! and they deserve to be where they are right now.

Twats! :lol:

Swansea do the :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 am

Most of their players go about their jobs, on and off the pitch, as if they were all locals. They all care, and want it badly. Hate Swansea, but have to give them credit.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:29 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:They are due a run of injuries. Take Sinclair and Williams out and they are mid table.

Change the record (and your silly jumper) FFS. According to you we've been due a run of injuries all season.(although we have had our fair share - including Gary Monk, Mark Taylor, Orlandi, Butler... etc - all out for extended periods)

Every post you make involves Swansea. Does it really hurt you because were playing so well and above Cardiff? Don't let your hatred get the better of your judgement. Were better than you at the moment, deal with it and concentrate on staying in the play-offs.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 am

nct68 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:They are due a run of injuries. Take Sinclair and Williams out and they are mid table.

Change the record (and your silly jumper) FFS. According to you we've been due a run of injuries all season.(although we have had our fair share - including Gary Monk, Mark Taylor, Orlandi, Butler... etc - all out for extended periods)

Every post you make involves Swansea. Does it really hurt you because were playing so well and above Cardiff? Don't let your hatred get the better of your judgement. Were better than you at the moment, deal with it and concentrate on staying in the play-offs.

Touched a nerve have I?

Monk is average, Taylor is reserve, Butler is awful and Orlandi is 1 footed.

I hope that Williams and Sinclair get injured to prove how right i am. We are better than you. Get over it. Now fook off onto yr own website.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:39 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Most of their players go about their jobs, on and off the pitch, as if they were all locals. They all care, and want it badly. Hate Swansea, but have to give them credit.

They are beatable and us and Derby showed the way, stop them passing out from the keeper pressure them up front, other teams will catch them out, just you wait and see.......

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am

the team that finishes second will thoroughly deserve it,but far from over it is.Swansea were pitifully bad against scunthorpe and derby,winning at home against teams that are bang out of form is the easy part

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:42 am

Bluebina wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Most of their players go about their jobs, on and off the pitch, as if they were all locals. They all care, and want it badly. Hate Swansea, but have to give them credit.

They are beatable and us and Derby showed the way, stop them passing out from the keeper pressure them up front, other teams will catch them out, just you wait and see.......

Well said. I'm fed up with our fans giving them unneccessary credit. Yes they pass the ball well but take their best 2 players out and they are nothing but a middle table side.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 am

Like us they go forward well, but even on the highlights their defence was left watching at times, even Boyds first goal had Williams in a mess. They will continue to score goals (for a change) but are always dodgy at the back.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
nct68 wrote:

Touched a nerve have I?

Monk is average, Taylor is reserve, Butler is awful and Orlandi is 1 footed.

I hope that Williams and Sinclair get injured to prove how right i am. We are better than you. Get over it. Now fook off onto yr own website.

Monk is our Captain, Mark Taylor is one of the best full-backs in the Championship and Orlandi was scintillating before his injury.

You haven't touched a nerve at all. (I'm still on cloud 9 after our great win yesterday - I bet you couldn't watch it on the FL show?) 8 games to go and all you can do is pray for Swansea injuries - great stuff! :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Well said. I'm fed up with our fans giving them unneccessary credit. Yes they pass the ball well but take their best 2 players out and they are nothing but a middle table side.

The table doesn't lie; we have far better players than them, but unfortunately managed in such a way that leaves us lying beneath the them. I don't know how you can use ifs or buts, the fact is after this many league matches, on much lower wage budget, they are higher than us. Shouldn't be the case, but it is.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 am

I for one would say to all the swans If Cardiff cant make it, then go for it boys fly the Welsh flag in the prem for Wales, Just wish it was us. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:29 am

welshcitydragon wrote:I for one would say to all the swans If Cardiff cant make it, then go for it boys fly the Welsh flag in the prem for Wales, Just wish it was us. :ayatollah:

the only flag them cunts would fly in the prem is the union jack.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

All you got to do with the vermin is get in their faces and stop them playing just like we did against them. Their not that f*cking good then are they.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:46 pm

No prima donnas and a manager skilled in motivation and respected by the team.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 pm

nct68 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:[Monk is our Captain, Mark Taylor is one of the best full-backs in the Championship and Orlandi was scintillating before his injury.

You haven't touched a nerve at all. (I'm still on cloud 9 after our great win yesterday - I bet you couldn't watch it on the FL show?) 8 games to go and all you can do is pray for Swansea injuries - great stuff! :lol:

Mark Taylor????? Who is he? Thought you had a reserve called Neil Taylor. Proves what a true fan you are.

I watch the FL show and watch CCFC. Not overly interested in other games. Enjoyed watching CCFC. Cant comment on yr game as i didnt watch it.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 pm

murphy wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I for one would say to all the swans If Cardiff cant make it, then go for it boys fly the Welsh flag in the prem for Wales, Just wish it was us. :ayatollah:

the only flag them cunts would fly in the prem is the union jack.

Then you should look on here , we have them also !

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm

brilliant manager youre having a laugh what did he do at watford and reading nothing the way thay play at swansea was brought in by martinez carried on by sousa he tried at his two formerclubs but couldnt get the players to do it i think other people behind the scenes at swansea are pulling the strings there