Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MILLWALL TODAY....

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:52 pm

firstly i have just got back, i know dont ask!!! :lol:

so if i repeat any threads already put, its because im to tired to trawl through the board and i apolagise.

firstly great game, great atmosphere. powder keg!!!

it went off twice, first time it was what seemed like millwall fighting millwall, second time it was cardiff fighting cardiff :lol:

great game to watch, it had everything.

and my main point of this..... f*cking VILE MILWALL C*NTS. a poor young city fan fell a fair distance as you all know, but while he was lying there motionless, these arseholes, threw all kinds of shit his way, and at the ambulance as it went past. while chanting ''let him die''

theres a big difference between singing let him die to a player whos rolling around like a fanny after having his shirt tugged, and a kid falling 40ft of a top tier. thank god the word is, hes pretty much unhurt i believe.

supporters were great today, we had a nice warm welcome in to :D

also met pompey players at the services they were great.

shame it took 6 hours to get back :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MILLWALL TODAY....

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:56 pm

milly44 wrote:firstly i have just got back, i know dont ask!!! :lol:

so if i repeat any threads already put, its because im to tired to trawl through the board and i apolagise.

firstly great game, great atmosphere. powder keg!!!

it went off twice, first time it was what seemed like millwall fighting millwall, second time it was cardiff fighting cardiff :lol:

great game to watch, it had everything.

and my main point of this..... f*cking VILE MILWALL C*NTS. a poor young city fan fell a fair distance as you all know, but while he was lying there motionless, these arseholes, threw all kinds of shit his way, and at the ambulance as it went past. while chanting ''let him die''

theres a big difference between singing let him die to a player whos rolling around like a fanny after having his shirt tugged, and a kid falling 40ft of a top tier. thank god the word is, hes pretty much unhurt i believe.

supporters were great today, we had a nice warm welcome in to :D

also met pompey players at the services they were great.

shame it took 6 hours to get back :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers for the update Milly, Millwall fans care for No one.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Good to meet u Milly, top day :ayatollah:

Millwall can f*cking have it next Saturday !

They truly are scum.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:03 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Good to meet u Milly, top day :ayatollah:

yes mate, good to meet you to :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Yep kicked off big time between our own fans, what a load of shit tbh, I heard that someones wife got a slap and it just went mad, I was only a couple of yards away from it but couldn't really see much except a load of people running towards us as we were in a big group of people being let out from the gates , a lot thought It was millwall boys but quickly found out it wasn't , then we just went around the side of the busses to go past It and I seen someone get onto the one of the busses and his face was smashed, blood everywhere , pathetic really

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 pm

our fans were the worst today, fighting like f**k amongst ourselves.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:10 pm

ccfc95 wrote:Yep kicked off big time between our own fans, what a load of shit tbh, I heard that someones wife got a slap and it just went mad, I was only a couple of yards away from it but couldn't really see much except a load of people running towards us as we were in a big group of people being let out from the gates , a lot thought It was millwall boys but quickly found out it wasn't , then we just went around the side of the busses to go past It and I seen someone get onto the one of the busses and his face was smashed, blood everywhere , pathetic really

i was referring to our fans fighting each other inside the ground which wasnt to bad few windmills being dished out, but it sounds like it went up a notch outside :roll:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Oh never new it went of between our fans in the ground as well

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Seemed to kick off quite bad around the gold caerphilly bus? I saw blood over the pavement as you walk to the turnstiles aswell

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:They truly are scum.

they can basically do what they like it seems. stewards and police didnt give a f**k. which is fine but there is a line, and the line is when a helpless fan is the target.

i know it did go off before the game, a few city lads got jumped in town. i dont know all the details so not going make um up, i know millwall had more than there fists to work with though, but i do no city lads there more than looked after themselves.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 pm

my post above about trouble before the game has already been mentioned in thread further down the page. in a pub hockey sticks etc. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 pm

milly44 wrote:my post above about trouble before the game has already been mentioned in thread further down the page. in a pub hockey sticks etc. :ayatollah:

Didn't they get run fella? Anyway they will need all their firms come next saturday! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 pm

im not totally sure of the details, i had a chat with a few of the guys involved. basically few city lads in a pub pre game minding there own businness, outside of town. few millwall slighly mingled in, then a roar went up and they attacked city fans with hockey sticks and bottles. city boys gave them a pasting though (self defense) :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:47 pm

milly44 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:They truly are scum.

they can basically do what they like it seems. stewards and police didnt give a f**k. which is fine but there is a line, and the line is when a helpless fan is the target.

i know it did go off before the game, a few city lads got jumped in town. i dont know all the details so not going make um up, i know millwall had more than there fists to work with though, but i do no city lads there more than looked after themselves.

Always been the same. Any steward or police who try and take someone out get such a hard time usually attacked by numerous others they just don't bother now & let them crack on. Joke club.

Would love nothing more than to see them extinct.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 pm

milly44 wrote:im not totally sure of the details, i had a chat with a few of the guys involved. basically few city lads in a pub pre game minding there own businness, outside of town. few millwall slighly mingled in, then a roar went up and they attacked city fans with hockey sticks and bottles. city boys gave them a pasting though (self defense) :D

I love the Roar :) Glad we seem to have put them in their place! How r u nath? apart from buzzing of course :P :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:03 am

Glad you had a good day Nathan. Heard the Lad fell about 12 foot. 40 foot f**k me thats a bit high Chief

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Glad you had a good day Nathan. Heard the Lad fell about 12 foot. 40 foot f**k me thats a bit high Chief

12 foot :o
im not one to exagerate ask my mrs about my 12 inch cock :D

um id say 30ft atleast, im useless at measurements, someone will say. defo alot more than 12 chief

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 am

According to Millwall's site it was 15ft.

The fella's name is Ryan Oliver they reckon.

Just seen the highlights how blatant was that Bellamy trip! Definite penalty.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 am

Stan-QPR wrote:According to Millwall's site it was 15ft.

The fella's name is Ryan Oliver they reckon.

Just seen the highlights how blatant was that Bellamy trip! Definite penalty.

yeh his name is ryan oliver. never a penalty mate, any city fan there today will agree with that. it was just the fact he gave it, then shit himself and changed his mind. :roll:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:31 am

One of very few to say that :ayatollah:

Milly did you you sick this time :? or did you hold it in until the bus went :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 am

2blue2handle wrote:

One of very few to say that :ayatollah:

Milly did you you sick this time :? or did you hold it in until the bus went :ayatollah:

didnt really drink mate ;) thought id take it easy :D

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 am

:o just the lime ade this time eh :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:36 am

2blue2handle wrote::o just the lime ade this time eh :lol:

no it did have vodka in it :D
and smithy handed me a few jagabombs :D

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:43 am

its all liquid, I just assume its all good to hydrate you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 am

Just watched the pen appeal back on Sky+, yea he got the ball to be fair. First time I saw it it looked nailed on. Good shout from the lino really.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:53 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Just watched the pen appeal back on Sky+, yea he got the ball to be fair. First time I saw it it looked nailed on. Good shout from the lino really.

It seems is was correct but like DJ said the ref had the best view and they seem to think it was the 4th official who gave the decision. If they are going to give some decisions then they need to pipe up on others

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 am

Are the 4th officials allowed to get involved in on field decisions? I wouldn't of thought so to be honest? Little bit naughty that if true.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Are the 4th officials allowed to get involved in on field decisions? I wouldn't of thought so to be honest? Little bit naughty that if true.

Its what was being suggested, I cant say if its true. They keep saying the ref was the best placed person and he gave it then changed his mind.

DJ said 4th official didnt have any monitors though