Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Cardiff City Director speaks "

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Annis why don't they move for a motion of no confidence.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 pm

due to the lack of confidence

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 am

Good news carl, maybe we could get behind him until the end of the season and see what happens, I doubt it tho.
IMO being negative is the easy way out

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:50 am

2blue2handle wrote:Good news carl, maybe we could get behind him until the end of the season and see what happens, I doubt it tho.

Being deluded could also be seen as an easy way out, not taking actions to remedy a problem that is being wrongly attributed to some form of 'fan negativity', something Dave Jones would have brainwashed his players into ignoring in the first place

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:01 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Good news carl, maybe we could get behind him until the end of the season and see what happens, I doubt it tho.

Being deluded could also be seen as an easy way out, not taking actions to remedy a problem that is being wrongly attributed to some form of 'fan negativity', something Dave Jones would have brainwashed his players into ignoring in the first place

Perhaps but it doesn't give a negative impact on the team or club does it?

If we dont go up the likes of me and Carl will get stick which is fine as we backed the manager, water off a ducks back to me.

If we go up what will happen, people will say ooooo I was wrong but im so happy now with a cheeky smile? :roll:

and I dont mean just about DJ IMO in life generally being negative is for the weak, just a personal opinion.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 am

I think It is an absolute disgrace that you are even given this information. Whoever told you should be sacked. There should be no question of Dave Jones having the backing of the board. FFS we are fourth in the table not struggling to avoid relegation. So many of our fans who were not there in our shit dungeon days just piss me off. Even some of you who were there in those days still need to get of his back. We are in the top four FFS not fighting relegation

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 am

Citysince1964 wrote:I think It is an absolute disgrace that you are even given this information. Whoever told you should be sacked. There should be no question of Dave Jones having the backing of the board. FFS we are fourth in the table not struggling to avoid relegation. So many of our fans who were not there in our shit dungeon days just piss me off. Even some of you who were there in those days still need to get of his back. We are in the top four FFS not fighting relegation

I hate when people say "people who werent there" just because i wasnt born then does NOT make you more of a fan than me and it does NOT mean you have some unwritten code of passage that means you are a true fan and all the people who were not there are just "plastics" i love cardiff as much as the next guy but the fact is people who were not there have their reason one being age the other could be cant afford to go last year i didnt go once because i had no money but i didntiss 1 game on the radio or tv thi year ive been to 8 games not as much as others but ive went when i could go and i bought a season ticket next year not because we might be in the prem i said i wanted one for years but as its my 18th my parents bought me it and i wa there the day they went on sale after that shocking run i still wanted to go ...... But i wouldnt know as "i wasnt there"

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:51 am

From a national media perspective, sacking DJ now would be a p.r. disaster, & an embarrasment to the club, only the Welsh FA would do something like that. However, it is plainly obvious that there are plans ahead of next season to change things.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 am

Now stop all the sniping and get behind Jones and the team , no wonder the moral is down if they read comments on this board - lets support team until end of season - getting boring now

Re: Director speaks

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have just had a city director on the phone and I have been told that Dave Jones has got the backing of the board.

So it was bollocks then

Course it was. Can you ever recall a manager being given the push when his team are in the playoffs and a few points off auto spot before? I can't. If he was going he would have gone a long time ago.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 am

Alot of clubs put that vote of confidence out , just before they sack him :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Alot of clubs put that vote of confidence out , just before they sack him :lol:

we can only hope

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 pm

I know for a Fact 2 British Directors want him gone like yesterday, as they have told me.[/quote]

Is one of them crooked, TBH they are not important as we know its the Malaysians that pulls the strings.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have just had a city director on the phone and I have been told that Dave Jones has got the backing of the board.

2pts out of Our last 12pts Hmm another Season is going to pass us by .[/quot

The team is going backwards, but DJ's golf handicap is improving.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 pm

OK us fans must back him too, we are on the final stretch and must stick together in this mini 8 game promotion competition :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just read your other post and it looks like the board are going to back him financially, so lets get those loans in and win the promotion push, hopefully automatically, if not through the dreaded playoffs !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: