Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Cardiff City Director speaks "

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:37 pm

I have just had a city director on the phone and I have been told that Dave Jones has got the backing of the board.

Re: Director speaks

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 pm

That's that then forget about playing prem football next season. What a load of bollocks, have they seen the pattern over recent seasons.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:40 pm

i think this should of been cleared up before the posting that dave jones would be sacked if we lost at millwall.
only at Cardiff City can this happen

can we now just concentrate on supporting the team fully over the next 8 games, we are 3pts behind 2nd place..
I do think we can do it

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:41 pm

:D Carl, you know what posts that's going to generate....
"He must be gone now that he has the backing of the board"

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:41 pm

And had we lost Carl ? Oh well who is up for a trip to Brighton then ? Looking forward to that one. Big Piss up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:44 pm

I am happy about this, you can't put all the blame on DJ, the players have to do the job on the pitch
PREM HEAR WE COME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Keeps the price of tickets down! :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Gutsy call Liam, got some twists and turns left yet

alexc wrote:Keeps the price of tickets down! :D

Not if you have the five year freeze :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did Borley say anything else of interest?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have just had a city director on the phone and I have been told that Dave Jones has got the backing of the board.

Whether we agree or not, a line has now been drawn and as difficult as it maybe for some of us ( defo for me) we need to put our feelings towards DJ to one side for the good of the club and leave all the DJ out chat until our season has come to its conclusion - nothing productive will come from speculating or calling for his head between now and the end of the season as the board appear to have signalled their stance.

On the positive side we showed a bit of heart today in the second half in a difficult game/ environment although in such an open game we should be murdering teams like Millwall but it aint happening at the moment.

Thanks for the info Carl...got to get right behind the boys now and re-visit some of the justified debates re DJ and the future of the club beyond the the end of the season - if required.

Heres to a nervy end to the season!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Not surprised, believe that the scum will go up and we'll have another season in the championship, and wouldn't be surprised if the board would prefer we stayed in a division that we are competing in rather than be in one that we'll struggle in.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:51 pm

JonScam wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have just had a city director on the phone and I have been told that Dave Jones has got the backing of the board.

Whether we agree or not, a line has now been drawn and as difficult as it maybe for some of us ( defo for me) we need to put our feelings towards DJ to one side for the good of the club and leave all the DJ out chat until our season has come to its conclusion - nothing productive will come from speculating or calling for his head between now and the end of the season as the board appear to have signalled their stance.

On the positive side we showed a bit of heart today in the second half in a difficult game/ environment although in such an open game we should be murdering teams like Millwall but it aint happening at the moment.

Thanks for the info Carl...got to get right behind the boys now and re-visit some of the justified debates re DJ and the future of the club beyond the the end of the season - if required.

Heres to a nervy end to the season!!! :ayatollah:

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Doesnt matter if we agree, we just have to support DJ and the team until the end of the season :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:51 pm

So it was bollocks then

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm fuming with this! Another season down the toilet!!! I have zero faith in us going up now! RIP PROMOTION!!! absolute joke!! What happens if we don't be derby??? Surely he would have to go then!! How can we happily watch another season fall apart and not do anything? The way we are going, and the way reading and burnley ate looking , we won't even make the play offs

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

So it was bollocks then

Well not really we didn't loose. Or was it Carl's sick sense of humour thinking i will get all those anti Dave Jones fans all excited then rip the Carpet out from underneath them :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 pm

I believe that they were waiting to see the performance today and you have to say it was quite good
Away
Intimidating Den
Against a team that just stuffed QPR and Burnley

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:56 pm

No convidence in dave jones.under him we are going nowhere imo

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry lads, I have tried to support DJ even though he should have gone in December but it has become impossible to give him my backing. I will give the team and the club my backing but not DJ as he has had his chances but keeps falling from March onwards. We will not go up with him at the helm, and to say we'll discuss this at the end of the season when we are still in this league is too late!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:58 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Sorry lads, I have tried to support DJ even though he should have gone in December but it has become impossible to give him my backing. I will give the team and the club my backing but not DJ as he has had his chances but keeps falling from March onwards. We will not go up with him at the helm, and to say we'll discuss this at the end of the season when we are still in this league is too late!

Agreed Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Dj supporters - if we lose against derby will you still back him? I'll be finding it very hard to keep my cool if we lose to them at this stage! DJ has more than 9 lives, he's incredibly lucky he has a naive board as he is getting away with murder!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:08 pm

alexc wrote::D Carl, you know what posts that's going to generate....
"He must be gone now that he has the backing of the board"

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: " Cardiff City Director speaks "

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:49 pm

2pts out of Our last 12pts Hmm another Season is going to pass us by .

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:55 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:57 pm

We got a 2 week break, what a perfect time to get him out, opportunity MISSED :( :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hardly promotion form is it?

Makes you wonder how bad it has to be before he loses the "backing of the board".

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:01 pm

davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hardly promotion form is it?

Makes you wonder how bad it has to be before he loses the "backing of the board".

I know for a Fact 2 British Directors want him gone like yesterday, as they have told me.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
I know for a Fact 2 British Directors want him gone like yesterday, as they have told me.

wouldnt 2 against 1 win annis?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:06 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Glammy in total We have about 6 or 7 Directors.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
glammy74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Glammy in total We have about 6 or 7 Directors.

ahh. is it more of the british directors want him out and the Malaysian directors want him to stay?