Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 pm

I, for one, am very pleased! :D :lol:

Re: looks like the eggers have had it re : the championship

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I, for one, am very pleased! :D :lol:

Me too! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Why because iys rugby? I you are welsh surely you want wales to succeed??

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Why because iys rugby? I you are welsh surely you want wales to succeed??

I hate rugby. Blame the PE teachers at Radyr Comp-all that mattered to them was rugby and the 1st 15. I was no good at rugby so they hated me.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:Why because iys rugby? I you are welsh surely you want wales to succeed??

I hate rugby. Blame the PE teachers at Radyr Comp-all that mattered to them was rugby and the 1st 15. I was no good at rugby so they hated me.

Bastards..... My pe teachers were the same one loved football one loved rugby so i was lucky and had a choice

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:59 pm

just cause it Wales? Be proud of what you are not where you come from. ;)

In other words you DONT have to support the place you were born or live in every sport it plays. Try it, is quite enlightening I've had enough heartache today without worrying about the rugby. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Yes, same here - in school in the late 70's and early 80's - if you liked football, you were lower than the low - I never gave in to the intimadtion though,, and have hated Wesh egging since then with a passion - it always cheers me up if they do poorly - I just hope they finish fourth in the table this evening! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:11 pm

hate the egg

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Hated egg-chasing since my days in the now long gone Carmarthen Grammar School in the 1970s. Welsh egg-chasing in particular. Always delight when they lose. :lol: The egg-chasers won't be supporting us next Saturday. Time to kick them out of our stadium as well :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Grammar school in the in the late sixties in Wales were paying the beautiful game was BANNED,how the f**k could they get away with that,but they did.If being Welsh means i gotta support the rugger team then you can stick Wales up youre f*cking arse.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:57 am

since 64 wrote:Grammar school in the in the late sixties in Wales were paying the beautiful game was BANNED,how the f**k could they get away with that,but they did.If being Welsh means i gotta support the rugger team then you can stick Wales up youre f*cking arse.

couldn't agree more

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 pm

this is how we dressed my bro up for his stag last weekend and went into town after the rugby. anyone want one of these tshirts? cost me £3 from asda then £10 to have it printed.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
since 64 wrote:Grammar school in the in the late sixties in Wales were paying the beautiful game was BANNED,how the f**k could they get away with that,but they did.If being Welsh means i gotta support the rugger team then you can stick Wales up youre f*cking arse.

couldn't agree more

Totally agree as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Captain of the School Chess Team.

Loved Football.

Preferred Rugby League to Rugby Union.

At Cardiff High, in the mid to late 80s, can you imagine how popular I was in PE Lessons!!!