Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you want dj gone

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:49 pm

first of all best wishes to the city fan who fell from the stand today i hope you are going to be ok ,secondly,all you on here calling for dj to be sacked if it does happen make sure you got a better replacement before you get rid (gareth southgate went from middlesborough) look where they are now i believe they were second when he went ,personaly i hope dj stays cos do you think we would have got half the players we got now if he was not here ,i know all the arguments against him ive been a season ticket holder last 10 years but i rather be in the top six 4 points behind second not 4 from bottom ,and another thing you dont know what goes on for def behind closed doors ,of course what the papers put on the back page is allways true (ha ha dont make me laugh) so think on it ,dont jump the gun think what you got not what you have not got ,when i look at what happend in japan last week we are all very well off .

Re: you want dj gone

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 pm

A winless March, conceeding goals left right and centre, not really a very good endorcement of our managers motivational skills. We've had numerous opportunities to grab that 2nd auto spot recently and what do we do? head down that slippery slope. I have no faith in the manager or players at this very moment to finish the job they so commendably started back last August.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:59 pm

PLEASE !! :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Its the playoffs for us.auto has gone

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Im not sure we should sack Jones now its to late should have sacked him at xmas. But in my view he should have resigned after the play off final

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Let's suppose ourselves and QPR have equally talented teams, they're top and flying, whilst we're plodding along, the odd draw the odd win, the odd defeat. Luck has a habit of equalling itself out throughout the season, so what have QPR got that we ain't? IMO a better manager, one that can motivate, one the players respect, meaning they will be playing Prem next season and us well let's wait and see shall we?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 pm

DI MATTEO'S BARMY ARMY!