Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SWANS NEW BOY

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Scored 2 today, if he keeps that up along with sinclaire we can kiss Auto prom good bye,and if we meet them in the play offs we can kiss that bye bye also. Anyone got any good news pls ? :(

Re: SWANS NEW BOY

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:07 pm

See their new players do that ours fail miserably ....

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Not to burst your bubble but he could have had a hat-trick very easily.

If he can score two in his first game, iwonder how many more he can bag.

But good luck to Cardiff for the rest of the season. :)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:See their new players do that ours fail miserably ....

Well to be fair we did score 3, its just we cant hold on to a lead. If our players have dog I bet some one has to take them for a walk. cos they cant hold them on a lead .

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:46 pm

He looked very good today. Makes good runs, linked up with Sinclair and Dyer and above all the young lad loves a shot on goal. He's very pacy and for a 5 foot 11 lad very strong on the ball as well. He smashed the post and missed 2 other good opportunities so he could have had 5 on another day!
I can see why Parma and Juventus were sniffing around - glad he chose us though!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am

SCFC_RebekahLouux wrote:Not to burst your bubble but he could have had a hat-trick very easily.

If he can score two in his first game, iwonder how many more he can bag.

But good luck to Cardiff for the rest of the season. :)

I watched the game last night, yes I agree he could of had a hat-rick and Your still right up there, but will you be there come May ?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

i could of done what he did. He scored 2 tap ins, for being at the right place at the right time :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:15 am

glammy74 wrote:i could of done what he did. He scored 2 tap ins, for being at the right place at the right time :lol:

Glammy but a goal poacher is exactly what Chris Pike use to be years ago. Many players have missed those type of chances over the years.
We need one now :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:17 am

glammy74 wrote:i could of done what he did. He scored 2 tap ins, for being at the right place at the right time :lol:

Thats what its all about being a good striker being in the right place at the right time, its called reading the game.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:44 am

bloo wrote:He looked very good today. Makes good runs, linked up with Sinclair and Dyer and above all the young lad loves a shot on goal. He's very pacy and for a 5 foot 11 lad very strong on the ball as well. He smashed the post and missed 2 other good opportunities so he could have had 5 on another day!
I can see why Parma and Juventus were sniffing around - glad he chose us though!

Borini is passionate and hungry. This is well demonstrated in how he rides and recovers from challenges/tackles. His first priority is to get quality shots in. The contrast with a certain CCFC player is noteworthy. An outstanding prospect who has a very good chance of rising to the Italian national team.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:45 am

"Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgement." (Michael Corleone. The Godfather, Part III)

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:25 pm

how come your not with chelsea then, with juventus sniffing around you? :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Scored 2 today, if he keeps that up along with sinclaire we can kiss Auto prom good bye,and if we meet them in the play offs we can kiss that bye bye also. Anyone got any good news pls ? :(

Yes, DJ will get the sack. :ayatollah: