Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COMMON SENSE EVERYONE

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:47 pm

I can understand the frustration from us fans after the recent run of results.
I have lost some faith in Dave Jones during recent times because of some poor results.

BUT LETS USE SOME COMMON SENSE

Calling for DJ to be sacked with 8 games to go is just crazy and could end up doing more damage than good.
We are 4 (yes that right everyone - JUST 4) points behind Norwich in 2nd place.
QPR have pulled away from the rest of us now - so be it.
Second place is still up for grabs by any team that wants it - lets be honest, most of the teams around us are having a blip with their results.
We drew away today with Millwall - QPR lost 2 - 0 there a couple of weeks ago so I would say this could be an important point at the end of the season (even though we lost the lead 3 times).
Lets just concentrate on getting behind the team until the end of the season and what will be will be.

Re: COMMON SENSE EVERYONE

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:52 pm

I agree with what you say, apart from the fact that common sense is not "common". I think DJ will remain as manager untill atleast the last ball kicked this season, lets see what happens untill then. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:14 pm

PaulJ wrote:I can understand the frustration from us fans after the recent run of results.
I have lost some faith in Dave Jones during recent times because of some poor results.

BUT LETS USE SOME COMMON SENSE

Calling for DJ to be sacked with 8 games to go is just crazy and could end up doing more damage than good.
We are 4 (yes that right everyone - JUST 4) points behind Norwich in 2nd place.
QPR have pulled away from the rest of us now - so be it.
Second place is still up for grabs by any team that wants it - lets be honest, most of the teams around us are having a blip with their results.
We drew away today with Millwall - QPR lost 2 - 0 there a couple of weeks ago so I would say this could be an important point at the end of the season (even though we lost the lead 3 times).
Lets just concentrate on getting behind the team until the end of the season and what will be will be.

Not bad result considering the following
They were on good form and at home
We were without our two best strikers
We were also without our two keepers
We had a penalty given then taken off us
We hit the post
We hit the bar
And that clown Bywater gave them the third
A point away to Milwall is a good result
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:21 pm

About time..Someone with a bit of common sense.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..