Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ on BBC Wales said

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:40 pm

He's more worried about the fan who got injured than the result.
Some of our players saw it.
So fair play to them for keeping going. :old:

Re: DJ on BBC Wales said

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:44 pm

I am not going to slate him for that Chief. That was unfair

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am not going to slate him for that Chief. That was unfair

sorry if it came over as if I'm slated him,I was just repeating what he said.
I argee with him :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Not making excuses but it may have distracted our players if they had seen him fall as it happened moments before their goal if i remember correctly.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Bluetwin wrote:Not making excuses but it may have distracted our players if they had seen him fall as it happened moments before their goal if i remember correctly.

Sorry but i don't go with that. It didn't distract the Millwall players. And what about our last few games ? Would you let our team take your dog for a walk Chief ? When none of them can hold onto a lead :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bluetwin wrote:Not making excuses but it may have distracted our players if they had seen him fall as it happened moments before their goal if i remember correctly.

Sorry but i don't go with that. It didn't distract the Millwall players. And what about our last few games ? Would you let our team take your dog for a walk Chief ? When none of them can hold onto a lead :lol:

i wouldnt mind them taking my missus for a walk

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I didn't read any quotes saying the Millwall players had seen the fan fall. And our players would have been looking at our fans possibly celebrating with them and had they witnessed it then they would definitely have been distracted. As for our last few games. I wasn't commenting on them, I was just refering to the fan falling. Also I haven't got a dog, my name is not Chief and that line is so old and so unfunny!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Bluetwin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I didn't read any quotes saying the Millwall players had seen the fan fall. And our players would have been looking at our fans possibly celebrating with them and had they witnessed it then they would definitely have been distracted. As for our last few games. I wasn't commenting on them, I was just refering to the fan falling. Also I haven't got a dog, my name is not Chief and that line is so old and so unfunny!

Sorry Sheriff didnt realise you was such a sensitive Knob and i am sorry you dont have a dog or to suggest you had one. You must of felt really insulted. Oh and if you don't want any replies to your posts dont post any Chief sorry Sheriff sorry fella Sorry Butt sorry Squire sorry Arthur Sorry Bluetwin

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Sorry Sheriff didnt realise you was such a sensitive Knob and i am sorry you dont have a dog or to suggest you had one. You must of felt really insulted. Oh and if you don't want any replies to your posts dont post any Chief sorry Sheriff sorry fella Sorry Butt sorry Squire sorry Arthur Sorry Bluetwin [/quote]

Sounds like the wrong guy fell out of the stand!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Bluetwin wrote:Sorry Sheriff didnt realise you was such a sensitive Knob and i am sorry you dont have a dog or to suggest you had one. You must of felt really insulted. Oh and if you don't want any replies to your posts dont post any Chief sorry Sheriff sorry fella Sorry Butt sorry Squire sorry Arthur Sorry Bluetwin

Sounds like the wrong guy fell out of the stand![/quote]
You really are an insensitive tw*t aren't you the Guy is not out of the hospital yet and you are making quips like that . Nothing more to say to you idiot

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:40 pm

First I'm a sensitive Knob an then I'm Insensitive, make your mind up. Although I am pleased that you have nothing more to say!