Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if we meet swansea in the play offs

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:25 pm

we will lose by 4 goals despite what arsehole jones says about the squad we dont have any quality on the bench to change games where as they have added wisely to their squad..
we havnt learnt from our mistakes against blackpool where burke was playing with an injury and bothroyd went off and we were left wanting..

Re: if we meet swansea in the play offs

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 pm

wouldnt surprise me if we had to play them in the play offs, would be a very interesting trip along the M4 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:29 pm

I seen them on live link today , and from what I seen they look like they could well go up in Auto place.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:43 pm

brenden rodgers inherited a decent a decent squad and has tweaked it with good hungry young players who want to better themselves. unlike jones who brought in players who are either past it never been good enough or injury prone dross

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 pm

If Jones remains in post, then meeting them in the final may be our only chance of winning, as if we play anyone else in the play-off final, I think we will bottle it - if its them, then I think that might just change the psychology, and I'd have a funny feeling we may then have a chance!

Mind, losing to them at Wembley would be a million times worse than last year, and that was horrendous for the whole of the summer! :cry: :evil:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:52 pm

jinks-rct wrote:we will lose by 4 goals despite what arsehole jones says about the squad we dont have any quality on the bench to change games where as they have added wisely to their squad..
we havnt learnt from our mistakes against blackpool where burke was playing with an injury and bothroyd went off and we were left wanting..

In your opinion! But I will wait til the end of the season before I believe that Swansea will beat us by four goals if we meet in the play offs. You're just another panicking City fan taking cheap shots at DJ who hasn't the stoicism to see the Season out.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm

I don't think we will meet them, it'll be us or them auto !

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Western Blue wrote:I don't think we will meet them, it'll be us or them auto !

IMO their looking good for auto atm, we'll probably have the pleasure of the play offs again, just, then anything can happen.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 pm

we won't meet them in the play offs i think they will make auto's :evil: lets cut the bullshit the truth is we ain't good enough. :ayatollah: